Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wish facebook would just vanish Its painful to see How people act That you know

shrimp poboy

I dont even post anymore.I'll peak in from time to time And as always the same dipshits saying stupid stuff and coming from me Its Gotta be bad.Anyone else?

yeah some immature ones on there for sure!

have you seen www.lamebook.com i think it is?

where they put the lamest posts of facebook up? :lol:

Can't stand all that facebook and myspace stuff. Alot of drama on there. I agree squat had to cancel that mess.....LOL!

No But I just saw you're Site For the 1st time and Goddamn GF you aint half bad for a white Girl!!!!VERY PRETTY INDEED!

why thank you!!! :D :innocent:

a def compliment from someone who us white gals don't do much for!

why thank you!!! :D :innocent:

a def compliment from someone who us white gals don't do much for!

I had a feeling you were hot but I didnt think that hot.BTW pm me that number when you get a chance lets see if we cant get something Crackalackin .

I use FB and stay in touch with my family and closest friends. Thats all. I only have like 70 people on there and normally thin it out from time to time.

I had a feeling you were hot but I didnt think that hot.BTW pm me that number when you get a chance lets see if we cant get something Crackalackin .

why thank ya!!! ;)

yea facebook and myspace gets kinda silly played out when your over 30.. once your over 40 gets kinda sad to see 40 year olds sending comments to each other and having pages full of rap songs.. grow up

Anyone who answers, LOL

I already know yours girl ;) You're like the hottest girl in New England ;)

Back
Top Bottom