Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal BF%?

daviramos

Registered
What is the ideal BF% before starting a cycle? I have read numerous posts from newbs like myself who want to start and are a bit high in BF%. But almost every answer they (we) get is "lower your BF".

You want to be no higher than 15%, but lower is better. This helps mitigate out of control aromitization and other health risks.

depends on what you want.

if you want to actually see the muscles and look good you want to be under 11%.

if you just care about strength you can get away with up to 17% if you are older.

anything more is pushing it

What is the ideal BF% before starting a cycle? I have read numerous posts from newbs like myself who want to start and are a bit high in BF%. But almost every answer they (we) get is "lower your BF".

Typically 12%. As in when you can just about see abs.

I'm 300 @ 16.7, and while I'm still lean and vascular through my arms, shoulders, lower traps, and still see a 4 pack when flexed... I'm too fat. Wife says I'm fluffy, and made the comment buddha belly the other day. Lol I'd be much more comfortable at 260-270 at 8-10%

It's a bit of a subjective thing really. The fatter you are, the more unhealthy it is to cycle. That's the issue. What bodyfat you should be depends on what bodyfat you want to be. Everybody is different. I like to be single digits, and actually see the work I put in rather than being a fat bloated mess, but to each their own

Back
Top Bottom