Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal BF% for AAS?

peciapuppet96

Registered
I was curious as to what body fat % I should be looking to obtain in oder to start a cycle? I am currently 18% and I am working on my diet to lower that over the next 6 months.

Ideally steroids should only be considered and will be most effective when u have reached ur maximum natural genetic potential in your chosen sport.

If that’s bodybuilding u should have built a well developed strong and muscular physique, be around the real 10-12% bf .

And To have been able achieve that u would have obtained a very solid understanding of correct diet and training and have several years of experience and practicing all those things .

At that point if you choose you want to push further and you are past your mid twenties in age , then you would get the most out of using steroids

But also before u put anything in your body u would learn about every compound, what they do , the side effects , how to minimise them and how to correctly pct

That would be the perfect scenario

18% body fat is actually very good.... IF YOU ARE AN AVERAGE JOE COUCH POTATO!

but for a weight lifter that is too high. you cannot see definition and you cannot see any of your abs.

dropping it down to 10-12% is lean and gives you plenty of room to bulk back up.

it boils down to what you want. having a lean flat stomach is HEALTHY and also is great with the ladies. how many guys at the gym walk around with guts? a lot of them. the simple reason is DIET. they simply eat too much food and they don't even realize it .. restaurant food is the #1 enemy. the amount of butter and oil they put on their stuff is an absolute killer on the waistline

check out my Ebook on cutting/fasting. https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 I teach you the truth about restaurant food and how companies have lied to us our whole lives on how to eat. you will have tremendous results simply changing the way you approach food

For me this is simple. It's ideally where you're just beginning to see lines and shape. It's been said several times a week since I've been a mod - so 12% or so. The reasons are as they always are:

Higher leads to less of an effect due to estrogen. And unless you actually want to be fat (99.99% don't) bulking shouldn't mean blubber just a softer look to a shapely physique. Even us strength athletes are more likely to be less fat looking than in previous years. Right now I can only think of two lifters in Powerlifting who are fat. One is the 1000lb plus squatter Ray Williams and the other is a very ft but strong and surprisingly agile female lifter whose name I forget (looks Asian). Even 440+lbs plus Brian Shaw is mostly muscle as is 'Thor' (with abs).

I was curious as to what body fat % I should be looking to obtain in oder to start a cycle? I am currently 18% and I am working on my diet to lower that over the next 6 months.

Keep us in the loop regarding your bodyfat coming down

When you start your cycle and begin to bulk, you'll gain weight/fat as well as muscle. Therefore you want a bodyfat% that is low as possible before you begin. You don't want to become a bloated mess by starting at a higher bodyfat%. Also, the more fat you have, the more aromatase you have and therefore the higher your estrogen levels will climb. If you have a high bodyfat%, you'll need to cut more after your cycle which means that you may lose more muscle in the process too.

It's ideal to get a DEXA scan to get an accurate measurement of your bodyfat%. Like others mentioned, 10-12% is ideal but I suspect a lot of users have 15%+ when they start cycling.

So if your 18-20% aas are not good but sarms are perfectly fine ? Or are sarms even pushing it ?

legit sarm's do not have the side effects and are mild. so they are fine to use at any body fat

SARMs would be fine to use. The do not convert to estrogen so you wont have any of those side effects to worry about. They are also not going to crush your cholesterol levels like AAS.

So if your 18-20% aas are not good but sarms are perfectly fine ? Or are sarms even pushing it ?

Well put it this way - why use any anabolic type drug if you're fat? Why not actually get in shape?

Back
Top Bottom