Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal body fat % for AAS

allmoneyisgood$$

Registered
What's your thoughts on it?

I have been reading through the threads and many people say that you shouldn't jump onto aas until you have your body fat down.

Then there has been cycle logs of members realy cutting weight through cycling and it working well.

I'm not moaning was just curious why your bf% should be low before cycling, is it better for gains or it just doesn't work as we'll with high bf? I realy ask because my bf is probs around 20% with beer being the main culprit and I was wondering weather to drop lower before I cycle?

Absolute minimum is 15% imo...u run the risk of sides at a high bf. High BP, high estrogen, liver stress etc...
Plus if you plan on taking gear and drinking beer then clearly this lifestyle isnt for you

Absolute minimum is 15% imo...u run the risk of sides at a high bf. High BP, high estrogen, liver stress etc...
Plus if you plan on taking gear and drinking beer then clearly this lifestyle isnt for you
This absolutely.

i mean what is the point of wasting all this time, health, and $$$ on steroids when you can't even see your abs or muscle cuts cause they are covered in fat? i mean i really don't see the point unless you just want to be one of those permabulkers in the gym who walk in wearing a belt and do 4 sets of bench heavy then spend the rest of the time socializing with every chick in tights they see.

this game is an ART. to see what you got you gotta be lean. even if your goals are strength atleast get down to under 13%

most places and people will tell you 15%.. 15% is fine but it would be a lot more ideal to be 12-13% but beyond that, actually be accurate in where you are at... everyone claims they are 15% but most are far higher than that... so being realistic is actually the starting point

15% is the max but honestly I like to see people 12% or lower before they cycle. If your diet is right theres no reason it wouldnt be in that range. If it's not you have no business cycling anyways

Back
Top Bottom