Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal macros for first Test E, dbol cycle

Brickrocket

Registered
Hey newbie to AAS here, already got my first cycle planned out as far as dosages, ancillary, pct, ect. Gonna be test e 500mg/week x 12 weeks and dbol 40 mg Ed x4 weeks . I'm 6'3, 210, approx 13-15%BF currently doing 240 P , 200-300 C (I cycle) , 85 F .Just wondering if while taking AAS there needs to be any macro alteration or just an overall increase. The goal of the cycle is to bulk with minimal fat gain. So would I still keep protein a little above body weight and just try and c**** carbs? Thanks for the help

welcome to evo family brother...for a bulker go with weight x 18~20...50%protein/30%carbs/20% fat...

Welcome to the EVO community!

welcome to evo family brother...for a bulker go with weight x 18~20...50%protein/30%carbs/20% fat...

That's the right way to go! If you will take Dbol, make sure to use some liver protection, like N2Guard for example. And do the perfect PCT.

Hello and welcome.. im interested in following new guys and there progress/gains on a first cycle so please keep us updated.

Hey newbie to AAS here, already got my first cycle planned out as far as dosages, ancillary, pct, ect. Gonna be test e 500mg/week x 12 weeks and dbol 40 mg Ed x4 weeks . I'm 6'3, 210, approx 13-15%BF currently doing 240 P , 200-300 C (I cycle) , 85 F .Just wondering if while taking AAS there needs to be any macro alteration or just an overall increase. The goal of the cycle is to bulk with minimal fat gain. So would I still keep protein a little above body weight and just try and c**** carbs? Thanks for the help

Make sure you are running a liver aid when using dbol, n2guard at 7 capsules/day.

Make sure you are using an AI during your cycle. Arimosan at 12.5mg EOD.

After your cycle make sure you run a proper PCT. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Read this article I wrote on developing a lean muscle gain / clean bulk diet and training protocol. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...n-program-article-trevor-kouritzin-32850.html
I would cycle your carbs to maintain high insulin sensitivity and keep fat gain to a minimum. High carb days on leg days, medium carb days on chest/back days, low carb days on shoulder/arm/rest days. Keep your protein at 1.5g/pound of bodyweight when on cycle.

Back
Top Bottom