Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas on where to go ?

barryfurrows

Registered
I'd like to know why I'm having such a hard time finding sh*t.

I can't seem to find any creditworthy online places that I feel like shelling out a lot of money through. Most of them seem to be bullsh*t. (want you to pay Western Union and stuff.) And the rest just seem flat out fake.

I've been trying to ask around locally, talking to people who I KNOW do gear, but to no avail.

I want to run a cycle of sustanon 250, but I need to get a hold of some first...ideas?

I'd like to know why I'm having such a hard time finding sh*t.

I can't seem to find any creditworthy online places that I feel like shelling out a lot of money through. Most of them seem to be bullsh*t. (want you to pay Western Union and stuff.) And the rest just seem flat out fake.

I've been trying to ask around locally, talking to people who I KNOW do gear, but to no avail.

I want to run a cycle of sustanon 250, but I need to get a hold of some first...ideas?
Yea western union and btc are part of it.

Yea western union and btc are part of it.

Check the source forum, there a few sources that are recommended around here.

For me BTC is so much easier than WU. I'm into crypto anyway so I already have accounts and wallets. I've paid with BTC several times without issue. The only negative is that you do lose a small percentage in transfer fees but WU has fees as well I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Meant to reply to OP not Genixcon. Posting from a phone is a pain in the ass sometimes

BTC, Western Union, and MoneyGram are all going to be pretty standard payment methods. I almost always use BTC to pay for my gear as it is cheaper and faster than the other methods.

It's all just part of the game. Plenty of good sources out there. Just find the right person to guide you to one

Back
Top Bottom