Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If It Takes 6 Weeks For Primo To Kick In...You Suck.

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
It's been said so often it's accepted as gospel. But the notion that Primo takes so long to kick in is for one reason only is nonsense. Sure, the results are slow, but that's the way muscle grows. Primo increases muscle growth and it increases the rate it grows. But apparently, it isn't fast enough for some people. Or maybe, they aren't doing enough to grow muscle.

Okay, I have certain advantages. But they sure aren't genetic. My "advantage" is that I trained naturally all my life until I was 40. And once I started using AAS, I never did over 600 mgs a week and I never stayed on more than 6 weeks at a time and I never did more than 3 cycles a year. In short, I did everything I could to gain every pounce of muscle possible. Once I used gear, it was like a free gift. Progress quadrupled. Obviously.

Those who know me know I'm a Primo fan. Besides having very few side effects, it compliments my approach to bodybuilding, By that I mean, it builds pure muscle through the process of working out, eating protein and sleeping. It's sort of an "enhancement " of natural training.

But there's the thing..

These days, I'm just on HRT. But even at an advanced age, whenever the rare occasion arises where I'll do a short cycle within the HRT, it'll be Primo, and I see results within SEVEN DAYS. I'm tighter, thicker, more vascular and more defined.

So why are so many guys not getting similar results? Because their training is bullshit.

They start out completely out of shape and use gear to get "in" shape quickly. Everything is gauged by that. I see guys using Tren (which I've never touched) at pro dosages and then3 months later they brag about how they look. And they look like somebody who goes to the gym. Nothing more. Then they go off, look like crap, and ask about what they can "add" for their next cycle, next week.

Look...if you want FAST results in the form of increased blood volume and increase water retention, then there's lots of stuff that'll do that. Personally, I think nothing is better than D-bol for that purpose. But even there, I see people recommending 50 mgs a day to beginners. Meanwhile, I did an interview with an old time Mr.America, Don Howorth, and he said that when he was training for the America, he took 10 mgs of D-bol a day and was thrilled with the results. Why? Because he already built an awesome body and within a few weeks it was that much better.

SO for the millionth time -- PRIMO DOES NOT TAKE LONG TO KICK IN. But you have to give it something to work with.

Alright, old man rant over. Carry on.

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 55
Primo is for pussys ;)
Im joking but is a weak steroid and needs huge dosage to work amazing , over 700mg , and at 100mg is a lot of oil

To my point -- the only way you'll need 700 mgs for Primo to work, is if you're not eating enough protein or not lifting enough weight.

To my point -- the only way you'll need 700 mgs for Primo to work, is if you're not eating enough protein or not lifting enough weight.
Have you seen that guy Nelson? I'm pretty sure he knows how to lift and eat better than most.

As for primo, I like it. I do agree its weak compared to other things but it can compliment a cycle. Ill be starting primo next month myself along with test and deca

Have you seen that guy Nelson? I'm pretty sure he knows how to lift and eat better than most.

As for primo, I like it. I do agree its weak compared to other things but it can compliment a cycle. Ill be starting primo next month myself along with test and deca

I wasn't making a slam against how the guy looked -- just making the point that I can't see needing that much when i know for a fact results come from much less. Then again, it depends on the results you want and what you're willing to do and take to get them.

True -- it'll take more, and cost more, to get comparable results to other gear, but you'll get it without the side effects. That's either worth the extra time and expense or not.

I'm starting a Primo/Test cycle tomorrow. Adding 500mg/week to my TRT dose of 160 Test. I appreciate your insight!

Nelson when i weight 80kg maybe 400mg primo works but now with 110kg is not enough to keep mass or grow. I know we have here 300lb guys but alot of fat , tall and huge bones , im 5,5ft 245lb and around 10% fat off season . The dosages depends on mass you have , i prefer to use less , is less pinning and less money but i need to keep my 100lb weight over height

Guys get so fixated with "how long does it take to kick in", when the reality is that gear kicks in immediately. It starts working as soon as it is in your body. Sure, esters take time and hormone levels take time to peak but you are at a competitive advantage as soon as the gear is in you.

Nelson when i weight 80kg maybe 400mg primo works but now with 110kg is not enough to keep mass or grow. I know we have here 300lb guys but alot of fat , tall and huge bones , im 5,5ft 245lb and around 10% fat off season . The dosages depends on mass you have , i prefer to use less , is less pinning and less money but i need to keep my 100lb weight over height

That's the case with all gear. If gains were exponential, then all you'd have to do is stay on and you'd have 30 inch arms after a while.

Back
Top Bottom