Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: If you are asking for advice, PLEASE READ!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

If you are asking for advice, PLEASE READ!

EVERYONE - we are here to help you and that's why we are the best here.. there are people here all day and night to help but PLEASE, ITS NOT DIFFICULT... If you can't even tell us your goals when you make a post, then how on the planet earth can we advise you? I see so many people asking if "this is a good stack" or "should i run this" and give NO OTHER INFO... we are NOT psychics here! IF YOU WANT HELP, GREAT BUT YOU CANNOT EXPECT A REAL ANSWER IF YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE US THE PROPER INFO!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This (sadly) absolutely needed to be posted. Itís getting out of hand the generic and mind reader type questions

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    EVERYONE - we are here to help you and that's why we are the best here.. there are people here all day and night to help but PLEASE, ITS NOT DIFFICULT... If you can't even tell us your goals when you make a post, then how on the planet earth can we advise you? I see so many people asking if "this is a good stack" or "should i run this" and give NO OTHER INFO... we are NOT psychics here! IF YOU WANT HELP, GREAT BUT YOU CANNOT EXPECT A REAL ANSWER IF YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE US THE PROPER INFO!
    bro...u good...but out of the 1,000,000+ people who visit like 500 will read this before it goto page 2->100 and newbs will not know...thats the way it is...new guys need help they dont know the rules and will never know...all goods we here to help them new brothers...goals or not
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro...u good...but out of the 1,000,000+ people who visit like 500 will read this before it goto page 2->100 and newbs will not know...thats the way it is...new guys need help they dont know the rules and will never know...all goods we here to help them new brothers...goals or not
    bro, how can you tell someone "whats a good cycle for me" if we dont know the goals? what if they want to bulk and you give them a cutting cycle plan for example... its not hard to just tell someone what their goal is for the cycle... to even have to ask that is crazy ... its common sense... you dont go to a car dealer and just say you want a new car without telling giving them some sort of idea of what you want... you dont go get your hair cut and just say "i want my hair cut" i like to give the most accurate and helpful answer for people which i hope is what everyone else wants to do too

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro, how can you tell someone "whats a good cycle for me" if we dont know the goals? what if they want to bulk and you give them a cutting cycle plan for example... its not hard to just tell someone what their goal is for the cycle... to even have to ask that is crazy ... its common sense... you dont go to a car dealer and just say you want a new car without telling giving them some sort of idea of what you want... you dont go get your hair cut and just say "i want my hair cut" i like to give the most accurate and helpful answer for people which i hope is what everyone else wants to do too

Bro u right in many ways but u know millions of ppl walk into car dealerships daily and buy cars no clue ... brotha not all newbies know the rules and of course U right newbs need this info but rest assured brotha they gonna forget this in a month ... new brothers on evo need help and theyíll come back for details ...

Broly im with u ... letís get more info out there and more detail ...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've seen this a lot, welcome to the newbie talk, it happens. I'm all for new members on evolutionary posting more and more details would be great. Maybe answer is not as complete if not enough info given.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Bro u right in many ways but u know millions of ppl walk into car dealerships daily and buy cars no clue ... brotha not all newbies know the rules and of course U right newbs need this info but rest assured brotha they gonna forget this in a month ... new brothers on evo need help and theyíll come back for details ...

Broly im with u ... letís get more info out there and more detail ...
    i only say it because i want to give people the best info so they stay on evo and the sister sites... we have to give the best info so people always stay here... i want to help everyone, just like i know you do... so we have to get the info so we can be the best teachers we can... thats all my point is... i just want people to get the very very best because we have the brightest minds out there right here on evo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Austin316 View Post
    I've seen this a lot, welcome to the newbie talk, it happens. I'm all for new members on evolutionary posting more and more details would be great. Maybe answer is not as complete if not enough info given.
    absolutely... a little more info will go a very long way !