Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ifit4life tren ace

lourdesee

Registered
I've been using 75mg a day of tren ace along with some test and haven't had any side effects at all buying this stuff from ifit4life. no results, no sides, no nothing. i thought after 3 days you would already notice side effects so i am concerned that this stuff might be bunk. am i just being silly or do i have a gripe?

I've been using 75mg a day of tren ace along with some test and haven't had any side effects at all buying this stuff from ifit4life. no results, no sides, no nothing. i thought after 3 days you would already notice side effects so i am concerned that this stuff might be bunk. am i just being silly or do i have a gripe?

What the is ifit4life? Never heard that source name. sounds shady and not something I'd ever buy from, if you have no side effects from tren I'd say its fake or very under dosed .3 days really isnt alot of time give it a few weeks first and than see how u feel

https://i-fit4life.is/index.php/pro...ing_wp_cron=1595642175.2333641052246093750000

If anyone feels like looking at the site if that's infact it.

Last edited:
Never heard of that source but I wouldn't judge after only 3 days. Even with short esters, that is nothing. Give it time and focus on other things like the diet and training part. The gear will take care of itself. Now, if 2 weeks from now you still notice nothing then it might be time for concern. To be safe, next time just order from Domestic-Supply.com

Don't know this source, but you're being impatient. Give it some time to work.

I used to use this source a lot years ago. You def need to wait more than 3 days bro this stuff isn’t magic. Give it time to actually be in your system and working. Like stated above if your 2 weeks in and nothing then be pissed and worried you were burnt.

Back
Top Bottom