Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is IGF-1 worth using during a steroid cycle?

Fit_PharmD

From my research, I hear that using IGF-1 prior to working out will give you some of the most amazing pumps. As we all know, the more blood flow we have to the muscles the more nutrients, O2, and healing factors are brought in. Also, stretching the fascia around any given muscle tissue allows that muscle to expand and in turn remain larger over time. While we are on steroids, we experience increased pumps and greater fullness, so is it worth it to supplement with IGF if we are already taking in compounds that A: cause the muscles to grow/recover at an excelled rate. B: Cause increased pumps. C: are just as anabolic as IGF-1.
Do you see my point? I am wondering if anyone has supplemented with igf while on cycle and if they noticed even greater pumps and recovery? I am thinking of doing this based upon all of the positive information I have read/seen regarding this peptide. Let me know what you think...
Thanks

The problem with peptides is finding a legitimate source. The market is full of fakes. Real human grade IGF is around $2000US for the dosage a male bodybuilder would need for a month. Whatever these research peptide companies are selling for $100/vial, your guess is as good as mine as to what it actually is. If it is actually IGF, it is probably very under dosed.

My personal recommendation with things like insulin and IGF is to only use them a few days per week and only on weak body parts. Both can cause organ growth and lead to an extended abdomen if abused.

Unless you are completely 100% confident in your peptide source, I would use an HGH analogue like nutrobal instead. Nutrobal signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH production which in turn will raise IGF-1 levels in the body. You can read up on nutrobal more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

There is a lot more to building muscle then getting a pump. The pump is important, don't get me wrong but it's not the end all and be all. If you did 100 reps with a 5 pound dumbell, you would probably get a great pump but you aren't going to build any muscle from that.

i'm using nutrobal right now which boosts IGF-1 up. i can tell you that the biggest thing i have noticed is the increase in hunger.. it is very real.

i would take musky's advice and avoid buying IGF-1 from these crooked peptide sources. they are fake as fuck.. i would say 99.5% of the peptides floating around right now are fake or underdosed. don't believe me? run bloods on them

I would caution you in your search for IGF-1.

1st ~ there are 2 Grades of IGF-1 ~ Receptor Grade and Media Grade
Purity for Media Grade is around 85% vs Receptor Grade at 95%.

Real Receptor Grade will put a Large Dent in you Wallet @ Thousands per Mg., and that's if you can find it.
Most companies will say it's Receptor Grade and give you Media Grade, which is still around $300 per 1,000 Mcg. and up.

Then there's the Bull in the Room ~ IS IT REAL ~ IGF-1.
Or is it some Fake Peptide.
The Market has really gone into the Shitter in the last 2 years.
So you could be Spending Money on Total Crap............................................ JP
P.S.
Honestly ~ I would go with the Nutrobal ~ I've tried it and was Impressed.
And I don't Impress Easily.

The nutrobal is the HGH secretagogue. The problem with those supplements is you really do not know how much if any additional HGH your body is excreting. I think the whole supplement industry is mostly garbage. I don't see how a person can differentiate between fake peptides, BS supplements, and the research SARM chemicals. They all seem to be unresearched illegitamate compounds that individuals only promote if they are sponsored or recieve kickbacks. Saying one thing works better than another is a personal preference and with today's market no one will be honest and tell you if they are working for a company behind the scenes or not.

I appreciate the feedback but I know for sure the moderators on this site promote only SARMS1 products, so that should clue the readers in that something is going on behind the scenes. I have seen posts that are literally word for word the same identical post in various threads. All of them are pushing sarms1 products for every aspect of a cycle. Again, the feedback is typically accurate but one must take it with a grain of salt bc of the promotion of certain products.

I'm Not a Rep for any Company.

I don't get Paid.

I'm on 5 different Forums, Public and Private.

And my Word is my Bond, so take it or leave it...................................................... JP
P.S.
If you look back into Old Threads, you'll see that I was a Big Promoter of Peptides back in 2013, when the Market was pretty good.

But the Companies that were good in the U.S., closed shop due to the Feds Scrutiny.
As Peptides are in that Grey Area, for Research Only.
And I also posted that I tried 4 other companies selling MK-677 after doing the SARMS1.
2 were in Liquid Form and 2 in Powder that I reconstituted, all 4 were Total Bunk.

Steroids promote the growth of existing cells.

IGF-1 promotes the increase in cell numbers.

Therefore they both work synergically in different pathways to increase your overall size.

Steroids promote the growth of existing cells.

IGF-1 promotes the increase in cell numbers.

Therefore they both work synergically in different pathways to increase your overall size.

Jay - Exactly, that is the reason I asked. After researching the steroids and IGF's effect on the body I came to the same conclusion and wondered if the two could work synergistically, similar to HGH and steroids. HGH essentially causes the release of IGF -1, so if one is able to get legitamate IGF I believe you would get great results combining the two together. My post was aimed at those who have run them simultaneously and to get their feedback. That is the only way to truly know the result as everything else is merely anecdotal.

JP - My question is why do all the moderators blast sarms1 to every new guy that posts a thread? Plus you can see the advertisements all over the website, so someone is getting paid to host the advertising. There has to be some kickback program involved here. Your advice is pretty solid and I can't refute most of your posts, the only thing I question is the promotion of a singles companies products.

Jay - Exactly, that is the reason I asked. After researching the steroids and IGF's effect on the body I came to the same conclusion and wondered if the two could work synergistically, similar to HGH and steroids. HGH essentially causes the release of IGF -1, so if one is able to get legitamate IGF I believe you would get great results combining the two together. My post was aimed at those who have run them simultaneously and to get their feedback. That is the only way to truly know the result as everything else is merely anecdotal.

JP - My question is why do all the moderators blast sarms1 to every new guy that posts a thread? Plus you can see the advertisements all over the website, so someone is getting paid to host the advertising. There has to be some kickback program involved here. Your advice is pretty solid and I can't refute most of your posts, the only thing I question is the promotion of a singles companies products.

These Companies "Underwrite" the Forum.
It cost Money to run all of this, so these are the Sponsors of this Forum.

You are Free to use or not use any company of your choosing................................ JP
P.S.
I don't Blast SARMS1 to every new guy.
But if asked for an opinion on a Topic, like this Thread, I will post my Experiences, like I did here.
You can either choose to Believe or Disbelieve me.

The nutrobal is the HGH secretagogue. The problem with those supplements is you really do not know how much if any additional HGH your body is excreting. I think the whole supplement industry is mostly garbage. I don't see how a person can differentiate between fake peptides, BS supplements, and the research SARM chemicals. They all seem to be unresearched illegitamate compounds that individuals only promote if they are sponsored or recieve kickbacks. Saying one thing works better than another is a personal preference and with today's market no one will be honest and tell you if they are working for a company behind the scenes or not.

I appreciate the feedback but I know for sure the moderators on this site promote only SARMS1 products, so that should clue the readers in that something is going on behind the scenes. I have seen posts that are literally word for word the same identical post in various threads. All of them are pushing sarms1 products for every aspect of a cycle. Again, the feedback is typically accurate but one must take it with a grain of salt bc of the promotion of certain products.

Come on man, you're smarter than that. All forums have sponsors. Do you realize all the articles, videos, and expert opinions on here are absolutely FREE. Do you know how this site and other forums are able to do this? Sponsors. Every board has sponsors. This is basic business knowledge. Now I know you think you are the resident medical expert on this site but I assure you guys are not only looking for science but personal preference. Everyone is different and respond to things differently. This is why it is important to experiment with different things. Not everything is cookie cutter and not everything is a conspiracy. Please refrain from bashing sponsors and mods. We put our approved sources through a process to remain approved. They are not allowed to be here if they produce crap.

There was no bashing of any kind just asking whether or not the moderators reviewed compensation for sales of the items they include in their posts. I mean come on, if you saw advertising all over a site and the key players also pushing the same supps in multiple posts and those shops are only products of said sponser. Hmm it's not far fetched to link the two prospects. All I wanted to do was find out if this was true. You see it everywhere on the internet so why would this forum be exception? I'm sure you noticed once individuals responded that they didn't receive compensation, I did not then say "oh that's BS", or claim anyone was lying. I took them st their word. So if it offends you that I asked, well that's your own prerogative.
As for thinking I am the sites residential clinician, this is nothing new to me. I often don't speak about my credentials BC this is usually the response I get. But if one spends any time online, you come across many ppl that have no training, certification or otherwise in anything close to the medical field or nutrition yet they give advice as if they were. So to separate myself and the information I present from much of the garbage that exists online, I will sometimes add my medical background to give credence to my advice. I hope my clinical background doesn't offend you BC it's not going anywhere. As a moderator, I would take any and all legitamate advice as it may truly help a reader in the future, but hey that's me...

bro we have been here a decade all of our top guys have been in the industry over 10 years...we recommend our evo family brother the best...stuff we tried and learned on personal experience...we have tried it all and tested everything so we provide the best for our evo family...

gearhead said:
brother its good to have you on the forums....you're a great addition to the evo family...even wanted to bring you on the VIP/mod team

brother i need you to tone down your attacks and "questions" of the moderators...im asking nicely now plz tone it down brother...better help the evo family brothers then fight

I am not the type of person who enjoys controversy. You can read my posts and see that. I am never the one to initially call someone out or make any attack on their character or advice. All of this started by me asking if certain individuals received kickbacks for promoting sarm1 supps. It was never meant to be taken as a jab at anyone or the integrity of the site. You have to understand why I asked though, it was basically to clear the air and be sure the advice was coming from a sincere place and not as a means to make money. The responses I received were laced with sideways comments with derogatory meaning. Believe me I want to just be someone who helps others and to propagate solid, documented, up to date clinical advice. From time to time there will be a clash of opinions and as long as everyone respects each other this can be resolved professionally, which I believe I have done in this instance. There is no name calling coming from my end nor where there ever be. I hope this helps clear up my intentions and give insight into how I percieve others.

I tried to pm but I am unable to at this time. To sum up my thought process when it comes to posting content: I will always put the health of the readers above all else. If something I write is in opposition to another post, I do not wish for it to be taken as an attack just merely a difference of opinion. Honestly, I agree with 90% or more of what is written here and is why i enjoy this forum more than any other and why I spend more time here as well. To provide an analogy of the situation I see it as having 10 Generals in a room all of which know their stuff. Disagreements will inevitably occur from time to time but I see no reason why we can't all get along.

Talk to you soon,
Fit_PharmD

every website has sponsors. I'm sure you understand it costs money to run a website and bring all this content.

the reason I personally tell guys to use sarms1 is because they are the ONLY company that sells 99% pure product. They were independently tested and found to be that way. every other company that was tested was found to be underdosed or something else entirely. just telling you the facts.

I'm not going to put my credibility on the line and recommend anyone who I did not have 100% confidence in.

The thing with SARMs and peptides is that they are a completely unregulated industry. As long as the bottles say "for research purposes only", they can contain anything. SARMS1 has been around for a while and we have all tested them with good results. That is why they are here as a sponsor and an approved source. If they were garbage they would be off here very quickly.

The great thing about this site is that we all give personal experiences. If everyone reacted the same to everything then no one would as questions. They could simply just look up the science behind it. That is just not how things work in the real world. There are plenty of compounds that look great on paper but do not work well in practice. While science is good and studies are very important, it is equally important to remember that we are all different and will have different results from the exact same protocols.

I am not the type of person who enjoys controversy. You can read my posts and see that. I am never the one to initially call someone out or make any attack on their character or advice. All of this started by me asking if certain individuals received kickbacks for promoting sarm1 supps. It was never meant to be taken as a jab at anyone or the integrity of the site. You have to understand why I asked though, it was basically to clear the air and be sure the advice was coming from a sincere place and not as a means to make money. The responses I received were laced with sideways comments with derogatory meaning. Believe me I want to just be someone who helps others and to propagate solid, documented, up to date clinical advice. From time to time there will be a clash of opinions and as long as everyone respects each other this can be resolved professionally, which I believe I have done in this instance. There is no name calling coming from my end nor where there ever be. I hope this helps clear up my intentions and give insight into how I percieve others.

I tried to pm but I am unable to at this time. To sum up my thought process when it comes to posting content: I will always put the health of the readers above all else. If something I write is in opposition to another post, I do not wish for it to be taken as an attack just merely a difference of opinion. Honestly, I agree with 90% or more of what is written here and is why i enjoy this forum more than any other and why I spend more time here as well. To provide an analogy of the situation I see it as having 10 Generals in a room all of which know their stuff. Disagreements will inevitably occur from time to time but I see no reason why we can't all get along.

Talk to you soon,
Fit_PharmD

I can honestly tell you that I receive no kick back from sarms1.com what so ever. I recommend them because I trust the company and have used them for years without ever once having a bad experience.

I make my living training people. Both for competition and just regular people with a 9-5 who want to look and feel great. A lot of times my clients will ask me who I recommend they order products from. I always recommend sarms1.com. Sometimes my clients will order from sarms1.com, sometimes they will order from a competitor who has cheaper products. Sometimes they luck out and the competitor with cheaper products still produces a quality product buy 9 times out of 10 they get fake products or products laced with something else.

CBC did a news cast special where they ordered SARMS from 10 different companies and sarms1.com was the only SARMS company that didn't sell SARMS that were laced with other products. A lot of other SARMS companies will do things like lace their cardarine with clenbuterol because clen is much cheaper then cardarine.

Back
Top Bottom