Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF Des

powerup

Buff Brother
What is your dosing strategy for IGF Des considering the short half life?

Do you believe it promotes local growth?

Sides?

Sides?

IGF-1 DES does help with some local growth but mainly shoulders and arms, nothing major.

You should split the dose into 4 shots per day to maximize results.

Sides, not much just like with regular IGF-1 and hgh. Some temporary bloating and hypoglycemia.

IGF-1 DES does help with some local growth but mainly shoulders and arms, nothing major.

You should split the dose into 4 shots per day to maximize results.

Sides, not much just like with regular IGF-1 and hgh. Some temporary bloating and hypoglycemia.
When would you dose it in relation to workout or meals?

Sides?

For dosing I'd refer to the articles section.

When would you dose it in relation to workout or meals?

I prefer to use IGF-1 DES 50mcg 3 times per day in my arms and shoulders. I stopped using it and switch to HGH, found it to be stronger and better option.

Some reading info
https://www.evolutionary.org/insulin-like-growth-factor-1#dosesinjections

- - - Updated - - -

For dosing I'd refer to the articles section.

Mobster means this
https://www.evolutionary.org/insulin-like-growth-factor-1

and IGF-1 podcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW54oLAsKhg

Thanks. So if you were gonna inject before a workout would you inject one shot say into each shoulder if that was your target area or each quad etc? Do our sponsors sell Des? Can't seem to find it in their sites.

Thanks. So if you were gonna inject before a workout would you inject one shot say into each shoulder if that was your target area or each quad etc? Do our sponsors sell Des? Can't seem to find it in their sites.

PSL seems only to have the other version IGF-LR3

So here's the thing. I just speed read the article. Let's say, as per the article there's SOME local enhancement and SOME hyperplasia. I'm 'so what'?

It's a 1% of 1% thing. If you're not grinding away in the gym and at the kitchen table (heck even basic PED protocols) on the absolute basics then getting another 1/8th of an inch on my arms, for example, seems an awful waste of my bucks

Last edited:

check out the sponsors, they might sell it. try it and report back and what you think, peptides aren't used by many guys

Sides?

I don't believe it does personally, but some guys claim it will. I find that hard to believe

I've a buck (one of many lol) that says it works that way in the lab. But that we're talking about a matter of doubling numbers of cells. And an 1/8th of an inch is TENS of MILLIONS vs the few hundred in a lab

Sides?

IGF des need to be injected many times during the day and this you can tolerate some days but imagine do that 4 weeks straight is not easy . I always prefer IGF LR3

Yeah i feel like its a lot of work for something you're not guaranteed to grow on lol.

Honestly,I'm 41 now have ran sarms, AAS, on TRT and run 2ius of HGH already and looking for some add ons without the acne sides.

What you need the add-ons for ?

Back
Top Bottom