Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Igf-r3/peg-mgf + bpc 157 for recovery

amanter

Registered
Hello guys.

My problems are:

-polineuropathy
-severe muscle weakness and fatigue
-muscle spasms and pain.
-small fiber neuropathy

I am in very bad shape, tried a lot of different things with doctors but couldnt find relief. I plan to use peptides igf-r3/peg mgf with bpc 157. Do you think it will help me ? What do you think of that protocol?

80kgs

Monday 250mcg peg-mgf , 500mcq bpc 157
Tuesday 50 mcg igf-r3, 500 mcq bpc 157
Wendsday 50 mcq igf-r3 , 500 mcq bpc 157
Thursday 250 mcq igf-r3 , 500 mcq bpc 157
Friday 50 mcq igf-r3 , 500 mcq bpc 157
Saturday 50 mcq igf-r3, 500 mcq bpc
Sunday only 500 mcq bpc 157

All of this for 8 weeks.

So basically 2x a week pegmgf with 4 x week igf and bpc every day

Its good protocol? I heard something that peg mgf and igf-r3 combination is very potent but heard also that they compete with other and can cancel each other..

Take then in the morning or evening ?

Also do you know how long peg mgf and igf-r3 can last after being reconstituted? They good for like 5 weeks ?

Thanks

Hello guys.

My problems are:

-polineuropathy
-severe muscle weakness and fatigue
-muscle spasms and pain.
-small fiber neuropathy

I am in very bad shape, tried a lot of different things with doctors but couldnt find relief. I plan to use peptides igf-r3/peg mgf with bpc 157. Do you think it will help me ? What do you think of that protocol?

80kgs

Monday 250mcg peg-mgf , 500mcq bpc 157
Tuesday 50 mcg igf-r3, 500 mcq bpc 157
Wendsday 50 mcq igf-r3 , 500 mcq bpc 157
Thursday 250 mcq igf-r3 , 500 mcq bpc 157
Friday 50 mcq igf-r3 , 500 mcq bpc 157
Saturday 50 mcq igf-r3, 500 mcq bpc
Sunday only 500 mcq bpc 157

All of this for 8 weeks.

So basically 2x a week pegmgf with 4 x week igf and bpc every day

Its good protocol? I heard something that peg mgf and igf-r3 combination is very potent but heard also that they compete with other and can cancel each other..

Take then in the morning or evening ?

Also do you know how long peg mgf and igf-r3 can last after being reconstituted? They good for like 5 weeks ?

Thanks

Have you discussed any of this with your healthcare provider(s), amanter?

Of course I did and I got alpha lipoic acid as answer...

I took all of these suplemenets, good diet etc but no improvement and I am getting weaker..

Do you think it can help ? Its good to take igf/r3 and peg/mgf together?

Of course I did and I got alpha lipoic acid as answer...

I took all of these suplemenets, good diet etc but no improvement and I am getting weaker..

Do you think it can help ? Its good to take igf/r3 and peg/mgf together?

In view of the fact that peptides are really nothing more than chained amino acids, there are likely to be few if any medical contraindications relative to your situation, amanter. So, although I have no idea as to whether or not your protocol is appropriate for what ails you, I will say that you should try it.

Or am I mistaken, muskate, stevesmi, Masonic Bodybuilder, E, awm? Might such a protocol prove toxic in some way?

Eddie.

Thanks for response. I see many people take peptides for bodybuilding purpose(to be bigger). I want to take them for recovery and to strenghten muscle. I need to support my neck everyday because muscles cant hold my head. So far I have polineuropathy with axonal damage, demyelinatiom, small fiber neuropathy. Had Visited many doctors, many different treatment with antinflamantory steroids too but beside pain relief nothing helped for muscle weakness. My joints also getting worse due to muscle weakness I suppose.

Mobster

I search internet for a solution. I found peptides company in uk where I can buy them. But if they really works or its just a myth.

^^^ doctors didn't help with your problem because they cannot help with the problem aside give you drugs

those drugs they did give you did more harm than good

my advice to you is strengthen your weak neck muscles that aren't supporting your head. have you tried hot yoga? it will really help correct imbalances in the neck and spine

Eddie.

So far I am gettin worse and I dont know what future brings. I dont have MS and few doctors at first thought of that.

Muskate

So igf is not good for nerves, muscle recovery?

I was considering bpc-157 too.

I hope these peptides will help with tremendous general fatique I have.

- - - Updated - - -

Steve.

I try to excercise my neck but its like a jelly and somedays even slight movement give problem , muscles are so frozen and fatique

You sound like a mess. If I was you. I rather go the hgh route than some bogus "peptides"

Long recovery either way.

Can someone at least tell me if uk-peptides.com is a good peptides source?

And how long igfr3 and pegmgf last in fridge after being reconstituted with bac water?

Can someone at least tell me if uk-peptides.com is a good peptides source?

And how long igfr3 and pegmgf last in fridge after being reconstituted with bac water?

No clue about uk peptides. But there are plenty of legit sources

Eddie.

Thanks for response. I see many people take peptides for bodybuilding purpose(to be bigger). I want to take them for recovery and to strenghten muscle. I need to support my neck everyday because muscles cant hold my head. So far I have polineuropathy with axonal damage, demyelinatiom, small fiber neuropathy. Had Visited many doctors, many different treatment with antinflamantory steroids too but beside pain relief nothing helped for muscle weakness. My joints also getting worse due to muscle weakness I suppose.

Mobster

I search internet for a solution. I found peptides company in uk where I can buy them. But if they really works or its just a myth.

Although I'm not at all convinced that peptides will help you, amanter, if you're detrmined to try them, I will recommend that you purchase them Napsgear.org or its sibling company Promedications.cc
I purchase virtually all of my AAS, HGH and peptides from Naps/Promeds, and I have been doing so for the past ten years.

I wish you the best, my friend.

Thanks Eddie for all.

I will check carefully this site. So far I see prices are 3x higher than from uk-peptides.com. Uk peptides has good opinions and it seems like its very reputable source but maybe there are even better sources and if I decide to take anything I need to take the best quality of it.

Back
Top Bottom