Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF1 vs MGP

I've honestly not messed with any, but my understanding, at least of igf-1, is that dosages needed for hyperplasia induce cell division everywhere else too.

I've honestly not messed with any, but my understanding, at least of igf-1, is that dosages needed for hyperplasia induce cell division everywhere else too.
MGF*

I write wrong again,not mgp...lol

I have read that mgf is stronger version of igf1...so that is why I am asking

MGF*

I write wrong again,not mgp...lol

I have read that mgf is stronger version of igf1...so that is why I am asking

Either or. As PON says cell division everywhere... not a good thing

Haven’t run MGF in a long while but I did find it helpful on recovery days or after a long day in the saddle and I had shredded my legs. You want to get the PEG version though so it circulates longer.

I don’t want to get into the IGF discussion but for the money it takes to run that right I would just invest in HGH.

Haven’t run MGF in a long while but I did find it helpful on recovery days or after a long day in the saddle and I had shredded my legs. You want to get the PEG version though so it circulates longer.

I don’t want to get into the IGF discussion but for the money it takes to run that right I would just invest in HGH.
Thanks for reply. I got 4mg mgf(no peg) on side. Was thinking to take it after training in muscle i trained for "local" growth.

Was thinking to run it with mk677

Yea you can def do that. Again ive used both IGF-1 LR3 and Peg MGF (longer half-life form of MGF) and I mean it works but you do need to cycle on and off. MK677 and HGH you can run (and should to maximize benefits 4-5 months at a minimum.

You can def try IGF or MGF they both help especially if you are site injecting so if you can do MK677 and HGH along with one of those 2 peptides I think they would work well together.

Yea you can def do that. Again ive used both IGF-1 LR3 and Peg MGF (longer half-life form of MGF) and I mean it works but you do need to cycle on and off. MK677 and HGH you can run (and should to maximize benefits 4-5 months at a minimum.

You can def try IGF or MGF they both help especially if you are site injecting so if you can do MK677 and HGH along with one of those 2 peptides I think they would work well together.
Ill get mk677 year supply..so planning do cycle it whole year 25mg/day
Ill be doing 16weeks psl cycle
Have some IGF1 LR3 what i would do maybe 4 weeks and would use after MGF for site growth where i think i need it..

Great point here! MGF does need to be cycled and really in order to use it correctly you should read some of the scholarly articles about MGF, IGF and GH.

MGF facilitates IGF-1 bioavailability by sequestrating IGF-1 in the extracellular matrix via its highly positively charged E-domain (Gallagher, 2001; Hede et al., 2012)

So... MGF with good sleep, training, an eye to increase “natural” insulin sensitivity through manipulation of food and timing of eating will all help in allowing MGF to shine. I’m still not sold on IGF-1 as the price tag is just too much when you could be going directly to a GH booster like the MK677 or HGH... Maybe if you are a rich bastard it’s in your tool box.

I may need to go back and actually re-open my research on MGF my recovery on it was welcomed. However... HGH is was always insane in the recovery department.

Great point here! MGF does need to be cycled and really in order to use it correctly you should read some of the scholarly articles about MGF, IGF and GH.

MGF facilitates IGF-1 bioavailability by sequestrating IGF-1 in the extracellular matrix via its highly positively charged E-domain (Gallagher, 2001; Hede et al., 2012)

So... MGF with good sleep, training, an eye to increase “natural” insulin sensitivity through manipulation of food and timing of eating will all help in allowing MGF to shine. I’m still not sold on IGF-1 as the price tag is just too much when you could be going directly to a GH booster like the MK677 or HGH... Maybe if you are a rich bastard it’s in your tool box.

I may need to go back and actually re-open my research on MGF my recovery on it was welcomed. However... HGH is was always insane in the recovery department.

Great info and yea thats what always got me IGF was/is always so expensive as it costs more to produce so at that point id rather go to HGH or MK677.

I def would like to hear more on the MGF and manipulation of food and timing!

Great info and yea thats what always got me IGF was/is always so expensive as it costs more to produce so at that point id rather go to HGH or MK677.

I def would like to hear more on the MGF and manipulation of food and timing!
When I start do my cycle and do mgf in ill make log...

Back
Top Bottom