Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF1LR3 why not for women back it up don't just say you should not use

Vitalia1

Banned
I'd like to know why some agree IGF1lr3 is used for females and others do not if you do not agree please say why . If done a lot of read that igf1lr3 is ok for female in fact it helps women with bone mass gains also for women that might have ostiopina ostioprosis

Ya its an insulin growth factor. I don't use that stuff. But, I know a few older women who use HGH 1iu a day for health purposes. And they feel great. So I'm sure there is something to that.

KRAZIEONE

Krazie I like that you comment on stuff all the time I wish more people would do it so we can get more feed back on it . I don't know if there is many women on here but I'm a women that likes to learn expirenc trial and error that's how we grow and learn

Mmmm more like guys are already retarded. And even on hormones they lose their minds when a woman shows up and say inappropriate things and scare them off.

KRAZIEONE

What’s inappropriate to one is funny as hell to another. And yes there are few of us women on here, but we are here. I think they’ll let us stay as long as we don’t start talking about makeup, shopping, feminine products or cute boys. lol

I can only echo what Krazie has said. Not aware of any women using IGF1. But I do know a few using HGH. Dosing varies 1-2 ius a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Igf1 is the actual growth factor that grows cell multiplication it stimulates pituitary gland it also helps with with bone mass for women

Idk. Try it? See what happens. If you cant find a solid answer with research to back it up, only one way to find out if its for you

I don't know of any Women that are using it Currently, but did find some Info.
There was a Study done in Germany with Women.

The Dosage was Pre-Workout 40 Mcg done Bi-Laterally
Carbs were Every 2 Hours for the 1st 6 Hours @ 40 Grams Total (30 Grams Slow and 10 Grams fast)
That's done 3 times for a Total of 90 Grams Slow and 30 Grams fast.
This was done for a Maximum of 3 Days out of the Week.
This is 40 Days on and 30 Days off.

If feeling Hypo, ingest more Fast Carbs.................................. JP

This is my personal opinion on igf-1 in women. I think it's over rated for the cost and it usually needs to be run long to see changes. IGF-1 does seem to work quicker because there is no conversion, BUT women tend to hold quite a lot of water on it. So it can be confusing when it comes to fat loss. But yes, you can expect some fat loss and yes it will help to maintain muscle.

The one major issue especially in women is it can slow the thyroid. I have read different things about whether it does or doesn't but I have seen it happen more times then not. I have seen women actually gain weight on it due to this, but insulin is also a factor. I really don't recommend running it in women who aren't sure of where their thyroid is currently at. It also affects sugar levels so you have to be consistent in making sure levels are maintained IF you are using it for fat loss only (not using insulin etc for growth).

I like it for spot injections. Especially in the tummy, or back of thighs where fat loss is harder for a woman.

I am a believer of ramping up and down on anything with a woman. They tend to have more sides and I believe it is much less damaging to the system then immediately starting and stopping things. It allows the system to adjust and allows the woman to note and make changes on doses if needed.

Back
Top Bottom