Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im on overtraining mode. What can i do to recover?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
During last 2 years i train like a maniac , 7 days week , 2 hours cardio to compete and most of my 23 years i never take week off or deload, always training to failure .
now im losing strengh on workout, hard to breath, tiredness, no interest in working out, irritability and stressed all time ( cortisol to high)

I need your help to recover from this and keep my goal of be to another level.

In this recovery time should i take same amount gear? because i will not grow ?

Maybe trenbolone is not good idea to use in this situation? better deca and test ?

you don't keep throwing things at your body when you want to recover. you do the opposite. until you accept that concept you will continue to have more and more health problems. the situation reminds me of a 20 year old airplane that shows cracks and things are falling apart but they keep flying it anyway. then you hear that it crashes on the news. same thing

you are only shortening your lifespan

You know the answer to this. We can tell you whatever, but it’s ultimately up to you to do the smart thing. Clearly your body needs to rest

Thanks alot for your support , yes we are not machines , im fanatic and i know im doing to much and continue over and over.

Now rest , sleep more, train without failure and less than 45min and drink alot .

Anything to take that will help me recover better ? Gaba, DHEA, Melatonin , HGH ?

Stay away from trenbolones, boldenones, anadrol and keep it simple test

Thanks alot . I need your help because i always go behond failure

HGH won't hurt, but you need to run it a long time for results. It also doesn't relieve you from taking time off.

Thanks alot for your support , yes we are not machines , im fanatic and i know im doing to much and continue over and over.

Now rest , sleep more, train without failure and less than 45min and drink alot .

Anything to take that will help me recover better ? Gaba, DHEA, Melatonin , HGH ?

Stay away from trenbolones, boldenones, anadrol and keep it simple test

Thanks alot . I need your help because i always go behond failure

i did not take a workout off for like 10 years straight. never went more than 2 weeks without a workout and rarely more than a day off from the gym. then i started noticing at night i would be in pain sleeping on my shoulder and my neck hurt like hell when i even drove a car. your body does wear down. just look at pro athletes, they have offseasons for a reason then they slowly transition back to regular season pounding. and even in those situations you rarely see pros last past 33 or 35 if they are lucky. you get a rare freak like tom brady who lasts past 40 but look at how many hits he takes. he gets the ball out fast and his Oline has been great for years (not last year lol) but you get my point. if brady played in the 60's or 70's when you could knock the QB out and not get fined half your paycheck he wouldn't have lasted that long.

you don't hear this shit from peers or on forums usually cause those guys are usually young (no offense but i used to be the same way) or they are just hardheaded (again I once was like that too). no you will hear from peers or on most forums 'dont' take time off' ' push through that shit bro'. the concept of rest and recovery does not exist the same goes for food intake. eat eat eat eat eat. 400g of protein a day. you must eat tons of protein or else. it is all bullshit. you should not only give your body a rest from pounding it at the gym but also give your body a rest from food too.. fasting goes a long way. so does taking time off and just going to yoga for a month or two

Last edited:
107419201_4067662519942112_5762764624998199967_o.jpg

This is now with 109kg felling overtrained

I would take a full week off training and make sure you are sleeping well. Then do a deload week with 50% weight. Focus on your diet and relaxing. Do not use any gear either. Your body needs a break.

Drugs arent going to make up for pyttingvyour body through the ringer no matter what you run. Sometimes less is more. You are going way overkill. You grow in the kitchen and while resting. Not in the gym. Cut that cardio down to less than half that. And you should be taking two full days off of weights a week. Training to failure every workout 7 days a week is only going to make you move backwards

Back
Top Bottom