Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IM Vs Subcu...

guearyt

I've read some studies on administering Testosterone Subcutaneous vs IM. From what I read, Subcu sounds enticing. The info, however, is scarce on pin size, substance amount, and locations to utilize. Anyone here have experience with this? Good or bad? Frequency?

I've read some studies on administering Testosterone Subcutaneous vs IM. From what I read, Subcu sounds enticing. The info, however, is scarce on pin size, substance amount, and locations to utilize. Anyone here have experience with this? Good or bad? Frequency?

Small amounts are fine like if doing a low dose trt and daily injecting.

If you are trying to run a cycle it’s tough I wouldn’t recommend it.

Small amounts are fine like if doing a low dose trt and daily injecting.

If you are trying to run a cycle it’s tough I wouldn’t recommend it.

Thanks. It would have to deposit a huge lump even at 1cc I would think. And linger for a while depending on the ester.

Thanks. It would have to deposit a huge lump even at 1cc I would think. And linger for a while depending on the ester.

if you are doing 1CC of test then you aren't running a TRT dose regardless. so it is a moot point

that is why HRT clinics sometimes administor subQ.

bro never do subq injections with oils dangerous...only do IM...

Oh I won't. I was curious I do admit. But by these responses, no way will I ever. Thanks gearhead.

Bro I did subQ subcutaneous injections with tren and I got infections... so have many guys on forums ... definitely should inject into the muscle deep like 1inch ...

We've had a bunch of posts on it. It seems ok for TRT doses only.

Thanks guys. I'm not going subQ. Never have with any oil base. I was only curious, due to some of the hype, as to the legitimacy of it. That is the reason I'm here, to ask yourselves before I make a irreversible mistake.
Thank you again because I really do appreciate your knowledge.

I stick to IM but it really makes no difference. If the compound gets in you it is in you. SubQ is fine for guys doing daily TRT pins.

I'll tell this, I have experimented with different compounds in my quads, IM, in an effort to improve my sweep. Eq, Primo E, Deca, and Drol seem to have a type of Synthol effect. Test, not so much. A little PIP but nothing to cry about. No more than 2 ml in one site.
You may know this already. I thought I would throw in a possible bonus. Have a good Sabbath Day.

Back
Top Bottom