Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Imagine If You Will....

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
Let's talk hypothetical bodybuilding theory. By doing so, it might bring some perspective.

WARNING: For those who want to think. Anyone who just wants to prove their point need not post. (WHich might mean this will get very few posts. We'll see).

Anyway, take two genetically identical people. Let's take supression out of the question. Let's say they're both on 100 mgs of T as TRT. They both have a health 700 ngs of T and don't have to worry about PCT.

Subject #1 just uses his TRT.

Subject #2 does a bunch of things that everybody say doesn't do anything. We'll do 100 mgs of Primo a week. That does nothing, right?

He'll use SARMS, once in a while. But never a steady cycle.

He'll use GH releasing peptide for few weeks four times a year. But it doesn't kick in until week 8 , so it's waste, right?

He'll take 5 mgs of D-bol before his leg workouts. One d-bol sure won't do anything.

Now...at the end of one year, who will have made more progress? Honestly. And what does that mean?

I'll leave it at that. If this gets attention, we can elaborate.

The second subject, all else being equal (diet, training, etc.) will certainly obtain more results.
Because something, albeit in small doses (cit: That does nothing, right?), Is certainly more than nothing.

It's like earning an extra half dollar a day, which isn't much, but at the end of the year, you'll have $ 182.5 more

#something is more than nothing#

The second subject, all else being equal (diet, training, etc.) will certainly obtain more results.
Because something, albeit in small doses (cit: That does nothing, right?), Is certainly more than nothing.

It's like earning an extra half dollar a day, which isn't much, but at the end of the year, you'll have $ 182.5 more

#something is more than nothing#

We have a winner. Seems obvious, yet why do so many people miss this point?

The collective thinking is that it takes a certain amount of these drugs to "kick in", otherwise there's no benefit. But that's very narrow thinking. It appeals to the fact that people want to see dramatic results. And since so many people don;t train in a productive manner, they depend on their cycles for improvement. But once they're off, they lose most of it. And they go back and forth , back and forth, getting jacked , losing it, getting jacked, losing, it and ultimataley just staying on.

My concept has always been that everything is a chance to improve. Every workout, every meal, every supplement. Just flexing and tensing and doing isometrics while waiting for a bus adds to your improvement. Tightening you butt cheeks while riding an elevator. EVERYTHING is making you better -- little by little. And so would small amounts of PEDs. If 100 mgs of Primobolan makes you a teensy bit more anabolic than you would be naturally, then you're making a teensy bit more progress. As Phill said, add it up over time, and that little bit becomes a lot.

That's always been my approach for one simple reason. That's how you avoid side effects. The body can tolerate a certain amount of abuse. Hell, exercise is abuse, but it has an up side. The key is to do enough to stimulate the benefits while avoiding the downside. Same with drugs. And by rotating the drugs, you're rotating the side effects and thus keeping them at bay. Take GH for example. On test animals, those given GH performed better. They were stronger, faster, jumped higher and looked younger. They also died sooner. Mother Nature has a way of not getting faked out so easily. People who have a lot of natural IGH have a greater chance of getting cancer. People who grow to be 8 feet tall or 400 pounds usually don't live very long.

Look at blood tests. There are rangers from acceptable to optimal. We want to always be at the optimal range. That takes balace and planning. Basically, the intention should be to be as strong and healthy as possible. And drugs can help. Or they can hurt.

Think of steroids like the mineral iron. It makes us strong and gives endurance. But too much of it will kill you.

This is some of the best advice I can pass on to people. Some take it. And all that have are grateful because it's changed their lives for the better. Many ignore it. They want that instant gratification. They want the ego boost. It's a game. And they're playing for the "short money" as they used to say.

Bodybuilding is for life -- if you're a real bodybuilder. If you're just playing around then ignore this. You can do Tren and drol and xstacy and coke for all I care. But if you're in for the long haul, it might be time to start thinking long term how to get the best out of each cycle.

I know this isn't the best place to debate this sort of thing but if anyone wants personal counseling, feel free to PM me.

We have a winner. Seems obvious, yet why do so many people miss this point?

The collective thinking is that it takes a certain amount of these drugs to "kick in", otherwise there's no benefit. But that's very narrow thinking. It appeals to the fact that people want to see dramatic results. And since so many people don;t train in a productive manner, they depend on their cycles for improvement. But once they're off, they lose most of it. And they go back and forth , back and forth, getting jacked , losing it, getting jacked, losing, it and ultimataley just staying on.

My concept has always been that everything is a chance to improve. Every workout, every meal, every supplement. Just flexing and tensing and doing isometrics while waiting for a bus adds to your improvement. Tightening you butt cheeks while riding an elevator. EVERYTHING is making you better -- little by little. And so would small amounts of PEDs. If 100 mgs of Primobolan makes you a teensy bit more anabolic than you would be naturally, then you're making a teensy bit more progress. As Phill said, add it up over time, and that little bit becomes a lot.

That's always been my approach for one simple reason. That's how you avoid side effects. The body can tolerate a certain amount of abuse. Hell, exercise is abuse, but it has an up side. The key is to do enough to stimulate the benefits while avoiding the downside. Same with drugs. And by rotating the drugs, you're rotating the side effects and thus keeping them at bay. Take GH for example. On test animals, those given GH performed better. They were stronger, faster, jumped higher and looked younger. They also died sooner. Mother Nature has a way of not getting faked out so easily. People who have a lot of natural IGH have a greater chance of getting cancer. People who grow to be 8 feet tall or 400 pounds usually don't live very long.

Look at blood tests. There are rangers from acceptable to optimal. We want to always be at the optimal range. That takes balace and planning. Basically, the intention should be to be as strong and healthy as possible. And drugs can help. Or they can hurt.

Think of steroids like the mineral iron. It makes us strong and gives endurance. But too much of it will kill you.

This is some of the best advice I can pass on to people. Some take it. And all that have are grateful because it's changed their lives for the better. Many ignore it. They want that instant gratification. They want the ego boost. It's a game. And they're playing for the "short money" as they used to say.

Bodybuilding is for life -- if you're a real bodybuilder. If you're just playing around then ignore this. You can do Tren and drol and xstacy and coke for all I care. But if you're in for the long haul, it might be time to start thinking long term how to get the best out of each cycle.

I know this isn't the best place to debate this sort of thing but if anyone wants personal counseling, feel free to PM me.

This is super important. I'm 57. NOT on TRT and an infrequent LOW dose cycle user as and when I'm on. I've addressed multiple times the why and how of keeping gains and it never involves using more gear.

How about using HGH, primobolan, anavar, n2guard. That would be a killer cycle, would beat TRT.

The 2nd guy will obviously have better results because its more than TRT but it likely won't be anything substantial.

I support the thinking and actually like the strategy of using less as I get older, but the hang up for most people is wanting as much gains as possible and balancing risk versus reward. Some take on more risk than others for more reward

The 2nd guy will obviously have better results because its more than TRT but it likely won't be anything substantial.

I support the thinking and actually like the strategy of using less as I get older, but the hang up for most people is wanting as much gains as possible and balancing risk versus reward. Some take on more risk than others for more reward

I kinda agree

I always go with 1000mgs of testosterone as a cycle, that's the best way to go for results.

NOT TRT not PRIMO but high test cycles.

In either of the examples given is one using your protocol? If so which does better?

I mean its obviously the second individual I guess what is the point of the question?

Most people say you need to do X amount for it to have real benefits is that its likely someone NOT on TRT and therefore if you are fully suppressing yourself you may as well choose a higher dose (not crazy high mind you) to reap the greatest benefits from said cycle and suppression.

If you are on TRT then its a moot point. Im not going to suggest someone to run 100mg/week instead of 400mg/ week of test if they are not on TRT thats stupid and isnt worth the risk of damaging natural test production. I 100% subscribe to the thought process of less is more which I think is the real point/topic to debate. Once im on TRT id 100% try say a 75mg/week tren run for 6 weeks to see what happens or 100-200mg/week primo for 8 weeks. Im just not going to do that and suppress myself when im not on TRT.

I don't think guys legitimately think small doses or short cycles do "nothing" meaning absolutely zero but I think they just don't see the point of running gear that way when you can run 500mg test with 500mg primo. It all comes from the more gear more results crowd.

I mean its obviously the second individual I guess what is the point of the question?

Most people say you need to do X amount for it to have real benefits is that its likely someone NOT on TRT and therefore if you are fully suppressing yourself you may as well choose a higher dose (not crazy high mind you) to reap the greatest benefits from said cycle and suppression.

If you are on TRT then its a moot point. Im not going to suggest someone to run 100mg/week instead of 400mg/ week of test if they are not on TRT thats stupid and isnt worth the risk of damaging natural test production. I 100% subscribe to the thought process of less is more which I think is the real point/topic to debate. Once im on TRT id 100% try say a 75mg/week tren run for 6 weeks to see what happens or 100-200mg/week primo for 8 weeks. Im just not going to do that and suppress myself when im not on TRT.

The only reason I used TRT for an example was to avoid the PCT aspect, but the point remains. Bigger cycles require more time off. So in the end, it all evens out. The difference being, there's less "up and down" with the lower dosage and it's not as unhealthy. If that matters.

The only reason I used TRT for an example was to avoid the PCT aspect, but the point remains. Bigger cycles require more time off. So in the end, it all evens out. The difference being, there's less "up and down" with the lower dosage and it's not as unhealthy. If that matters.

I agree with that. Even guys on TRT who dont need a PCT dont take off enough time when they run larger amounts of other compounds or say up their TRT from 100-150mg/week to 500mg/week. Even though PCT isnt needed id take a good 6 months off before doing that again but again thats just me. Or they think its ok to bump TRT to 500mg for 12 weeks then drop back down to TRT dose and then add another compound like its still gear you need a break...

Back
Top Bottom