Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improving my cycle

rukesrime2

Registered
Money is kind of tight right now, but I have 2 10ml vials of 50mg/ml Winny. I can't afford to get anything else right now. So what do you guys think of a cycle with Winny alone. I am 5'10" 175lbs will I gain some muscle or lean up more if I do it? Sorry if this a stupid question. I am still learning about this stuff.

Money is kind of tight right now, but I have 2 10ml vials of 50mg/ml Winny. I can't afford to get anything else right now. So what do you guys think of a cycle with Winny alone. I am 5'10" 175lbs will I gain some muscle or lean up more if I do it? Sorry if this a stupid question. I am still learning about this stuff.
Title says "improving my cycle." So does that mean ur already on something?

It is highly unreccomended. A vial of test is cheap just run 150-200 a week most vials will give you at least a 12 week cycle at trt dose and you will get way better results. Having said that. I know a guy who ran it solo and it helped him recomp a bit. But you need to run cycle support at minimum due to winstrols fairly high hepatoxicity which a good one your looking at at least $60. Also he had to start using a high dose of fenugreek half way through because he was showing signs of low test which bumped his energy and libido back up. Once again this all takes money and you don't wanna get in a low test situation. If you are limited on money right now, I would just hold out. There are a couple other threads with basically the exact question that we've all chimed in on. Really you can do whatever you want, but I imagine you want to be healthy if you are into the gym life.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

1,000% no.

Nothing wrong with money being tight. AAS will be there when the budget improves.

So wait until you can.

I think it's not a good idea at all.

First of all you don't have money to afford cycle aids to combat possible liver and secondly you have no money to afford proper PCT either.
So what's the point?

And, looking at your stats my question is how long have you been even training so far?

If you are looking for lean gains I think anavar might be a better option for you.

steroids should not be used if 'money is tight'.. what if something goes wrong?

also winny is a hardener and drying compound. 90% of guys who use winny have no business using it. i mean frankly if you are over 8 or 9% body fat i do not see the point at all in the first place. and if you aren't competing or simply a narcissist who wants to look dry walking down the beach, it just doesn't make sense either

if you fit the above then yeah run it. 25-50mg a day. but you need a PCT and you need n2shampoo, n2guard too

the last thing you should ever do is run a cycle if you dont have the proper funds to run it right... no, you should absolutely not do this whatsoever

Remember not to think just about the cycle itself but also the support supplements and PCT. I'm guessing you don't have enough money to run a proper PCT so I would wait until finances allow you to run a proper cycle and PCT

wait till you get some money and get a vial of test with it and some clomid and nolva for pct .. also if you do the winny .. you need to do it EOD .. meaning it will last you just under 6 weeks if I made correct calculations .. get a vial of test with it .. do the test for 10 weeks 1ml/week

so it will be
W1-W10 Test E 250/week
W7-W12 Winny at 50 EOD
W13-W14 Clomid at 50mgs/day
W15-W16 Clomid at 25mgs/day
W13-W14 Nolva at 40mgs/day
W15-W16 Nolva at 20mgs/day

Save money till you have test, nolva and clomid

Save your money then invest in your cycle. Dont try to cut corners.

Back
Top Bottom