Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increase in testing heart rate

brandontx

Buff Brother
Resting heart rate is up by about 10bpm to 85. AAS related? Blood pressure is normal. Was tested when my hematocrit was a bit high at 47. On 250mg each, deca, test, and eq. Not high enough for doc to be worried but curious what your personal experience is. Wonder if overtraining is a factor. Have been really testing my personal limits 3 out of 4 workouts per week.

it isn't a secret that steroids strain your heart health

if you want a strong heart, stick to sarms only. use steroids but use them conservatively and cycle off.

also highly recommend using n2guard, in fact, i consider it a mandatory support supplement

A cycle definitely affects your cardiovascular system. Recheck your rate after your cycle before worrying

I'll use a reply I've given before. We know some roids treated anemia. The 'thickening' of the blood (by a tiny amount) is why we suggest donating blood and why we see increases in BP and heart rate.

I'll use a reply I've given before. We know some roids treated anemia. The 'thickening' of the blood (by a tiny amount) is why we suggest donating blood and why we see increases in BP and heart rate.

well said and very common, especially with eq involved

Back
Top Bottom