Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing blood cell count

egorio

Registered
I'm going to training for the special forces and hell week is not a fun experience I'm nobody's that have done it and have tapped out it was so brutal
part of my training I want to do at high altitudes also I want to take something that will increase my red blood cell count.
that's why I'm coming to you for help with steroid use which steroids do this job the best that I can train with

all anabolic steroids increase RBC. the bro science that EQ does it more than others has been being parroted on forums for 30 years. the truth is that EQ does not increase RBC more than any other injectable steroid injected at the same mg/mg. the reason EQ is so good though for altitude training is it boosts endurance without giving you sides or pumps. so it is the best steroid for this. do 400mg a week

I'm going to training for the special forces and hell week is not a fun experience I'm nobody's that have done it and have tapped out it was so brutal
part of my training I want to do at high altitudes also I want to take something that will increase my red blood cell count.
that's why I'm coming to you for help with steroid use which steroids do this job the best that I can train with

Increasing red blood cell count is just as much diet related as steroid related.

IF you want to run a cycle for your stamina, equipoise 300mgs/week with cardarine gw501516 20mgs/day.

be careful, they could test you for steroids in the military if they find out you are screwed

If the suspect it or your face doesn't fit this is true.

Back
Top Bottom