Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing cardio beginning pct?

Ppelton91

Registered
May be an irrelevant question , but just appreciate any experience or feed back. Im upcoming my 1st pct soon off 12 week test e cycle. Besides following standard pct protocol (which im using nolva for ) and eating like a horse , is there any benefit on increasing cardio during pct or should i focus strictly on weight training more .

You should continue cardio and weight training with as normal. Also you need more than just nolva for PCT. Check out the PCT sticky for more details.

May be an irrelevant question , but just appreciate any experience or feed back. Im upcoming my 1st pct soon off 12 week test e cycle. Besides following standard pct protocol (which im using nolva for ) and eating like a horse , is there any benefit on increasing cardio during pct or should i focus strictly on weight training more .

Why increase it - what's the thinking?

Depends what your goals are I suppose. But you shouldnt change anything you have done in the last 12 weeks bro.

there isn't some magic solution to pct

your goal of pct is to get a soft landing and then let your body recover over the next couple months. the big mistake guys make is throwing too many drugs at their body and thinking they can force recovery but they only cause more problems

Back
Top Bottom