Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing dosage

CharlesTully1

Registered
Has anyone gradually increased the dosage over a long cycle 12-16 wks. I finished my last cycle wich was 16 wks and the last 4 I didnt gain anything else till I threw in some dbal. What I want to know if anyone has gone from about a starting dose of test per wk @ 400mg to ending @1G. Did this solve the graduale leveling off of gains?

Sometimes gear is increased somewhat as a new user gauges side effects. They would rather start low and work their way up to play it safe. I’m not sure about the 400 to 1000 jump makes much sense

Better to add a finisher like Winstrol and design your workout routine in a way that increases the intensity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone gradually increased the dosage over a long cycle 12-16 wks. I finished my last cycle wich was 16 wks and the last 4 I didnt gain anything else till I threw in some dbal. What I want to know if anyone has gone from about a starting dose of test per wk @ 400mg to ending @1G. Did this solve the graduale leveling off of gains?

There's zero need for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Better to add a finisher like Winstrol and design your workout routine in a way that increases the intensity.

Unless you compete this word is BS

dial in your diet and your training, get some rest .. and yes I know people who start at 300 and gradually increase till they reach 750 .. and they like it .. for me I like to just keep it at the same dose, I hate ups and downs and I hate not knowing how to control estrogen perfectly each time I increase the dose .. My guess is to stay at 400, use proviron the whole cycle, it will free up some more test and yes maybe throw in some orals .. or better? why not use 300 test and add something else to the mix? like 300mg of deca?

And that's just you not quite understanding basic human physiology.
First of all you can't keep growing the same rate forever. At some point the process is going to start gradually slowing down.
Second of all just because you "blew up" in the beginning of whatever cycle doesn't mean you actually grew that much muscle. No that mass you gained wasn't solely pure lean mean beef.

And to answer the question itself. I don't like altering the dosages too much. If I do that's usually because I started very conservatively but in that case not even close to the degree you described right here.

And that's just you not quite understanding basic human physiology.
First of all you can't keep growing the same rate forever. At some point the process is going to start gradually slowing down.
Second of all just because you "blew up" in the beginning of whatever cycle doesn't mean you actually grew that much muscle. No that mass you gained wasn't solely pure lean mean beef.

And to answer the question itself. I don't like altering the dosages too much. If I do that's usually because I started very conservatively but in that case not even close to the degree you described right here.

this is the only post on this thread that hit the nail on the head

if you 'kept growing forever on gear' then everyone on this forum would be 1000 pounds of muscle by now. doesn't work like that

if you grow that much on steroids it means you don't have a true base anyway.. steroids are the icing on the cake. your goal should be to gain maybe a couple pounds that is it.. not to grow 5 pounds a week forever

also i want everyone on here who thinks I am full of shit to do research on something called homeostasis. yep, it is the #1 reason most people completely fail at steroid use, weight gain, weight loss, curing addictions, etc. our brains are wired to always want to be at a certain homeostasis in life. to shake that off takes more than 1 steroid cycle, a few AA classes, or weight watchers

Last edited:
1G of test is absurd man. Yes some dudes run it but thats a lot of gear.

I ramped my test only cycle from 250mg for 3 weeks, then 375mg for 3 weeks, then 500mg for the final 6 weeks.

I did it to track sides. Honestly I was happier at 375mg/week. 500mg/week was ok gained a little extra strength but started getting a little more water retention (estrogen was dialed in too) plus acne and a few other things.

The only reason to ramp up is to see how your body responds to test and side effects otherwise ramping up means you need to draw blood a few times throughout cycle to make sure estrogen is in line. It does not allow you to extend a cycle by any means so dont confuse that.

you dont just continually grow forever man... if that were the case people would weight a fucking thousand pounds using steroids... thats not how it works... i suggest you do some research on myostatin and diminished gains... also, a gram of test is just absurd man

There's zero need for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you compete this word is BS

I use Winstrol as a finisher on cycles and it does bring out more vascularity and definition. Of course, I’m already in awesome shape....

this is the only post on this thread that hit the nail on the head

if you 'kept growing forever on gear' then everyone on this forum would be 1000 pounds of muscle by now. doesn't work like that

if you grow that much on steroids it means you don't have a true base anyway.. steroids are the icing on the cake. your goal should be to gain maybe a couple pounds that is it.. not to grow 5 pounds a week forever

also i want everyone on here who thinks I am full of shit to do research on something called homeostasis. yep, it is the #1 reason most people completely fail at steroid use, weight gain, weight loss, curing addictions, etc. our brains are wired to always want to be at a certain homeostasis in life. to shake that off takes more than 1 steroid cycle, a few AA classes, or weight watchers

100% I wrote on this in my tips thread.

Back
Top Bottom