Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

individual responses in a group

I work out in a four Man Group
    we each are using steroids and using approximately the same dosing
    what's weird is that we have drastically different results even though our workouts are the same and our diets are generally the same
    do you think that this has something to do with genetics or is it something else going on

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    do NFL qb's who can throw a football 80 yards magically train to do that or do you think they were blessed with a strong arm?
    do you think basketball players who can dunk learned it or were they born with height and ability to jump?
    how about baseball pitchers who can throw 100mph?
    or hockey players who can skate 30mph while passing a puck

of course this is genetics man, but you also have to train that ability and improve it

so in the gym setting you can have 100 guys train the same way but have 100 different results

welcome to the real world

the great thing about weight training though and why many of us love it is that no matter your genetics you can still do it and get better.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by renzobi View Post
    what's weird is that we have drastically different results even though our workouts are the same and our diets are generally the same
    do you think that this has something to do with genetics or is it something else going on
    How is it weird? Do you look the same? Of course not. So there will be one who is better on legs, another arm and so on. Ditto results from PEDs

From a science/study perspective you've (in bold) already thrown up two variables. You're NOT using the same doses and you're NOT eating the same diet. That can and will throw up differences. Add work and other activities to the mix and you'll see more differences again.

Plus who works out in a group of 4?? I rarely, if ever, train with a buddy never mind 3 all doing the same thing. Bit too feely feely for me lol
    Last edited by Mobster; 07-27-2022 at 12:08 PM.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i agree with mobster, you will eventually want to start training solo

do you see the strongest and biggest guys in the gym ever training in a big group? no its always just guys goofing around and if you see people training together it is if they need a quick spot in between sets
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    i agree with mobster, you will eventually want to start training solo

do you see the strongest and biggest guys in the gym ever training in a big group? no its always just guys goofing around and if you see people training together it is if they need a quick spot in between sets
    100%. What you will see, from time to time (which I DO do - Friday and many times in the past) is a group environment. So top fellas (strength as per Jason's example and mine) will train together at a time but rarely actually with each other as an actual 4 man crew.

A great example are the old Westside videos. 5 top bench pressers training bench on one bit of kit. But once that was done you'd have 2 doing back work, another on triceps and so on.

Jason is SPOT ON for spotting. Two weeks ago when a buddy gave me the shirt for helping him we were both benching (nearby set ups) but he did other stuff after and worked back and forearms. I also 'bigged up' a PT (gibbing him into doing more teaching videos for gym promos). There was also a couple more of lower level strength guys who asked for info while I was there (they get something from my crazy ass lifts lol).

The only time I've seen 3 and 4 hander crews actually training together in a commercial gym is teens who are a little insecure (so much so they wouldn't want to train on their own). I do hope the OP and his buddies are ALL over 25.

Ironically, regardless of age or size etc in a proper gym if you are at all serious the bigger stronger guys will nearly always take you under their wing and help you. They've nothing to prove

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    we all respond differently to certain compounds, doses etc... there no explanation as to why this is but most of this is all trial and error to each person... You also have to keep in mind that there is no way you are all using the exact same diet, same type of training etc... theres so many factors there that determine results as well
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 07-27-2022 at 05:16 PM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro when i train at gym on ranch i train with sons. but my sons all real men, not panzies like many ou tthere

also on tanker when i train i train solo, other doods i train with poosies in oil industry. mostly bishes who wear suits and ties to work.
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Some people just respond better to certain things than others do. You could get five people to run logs with the same products and amounts and have varying results. You also have to understand that diet and training factor in here as well.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by renzobi View Post
    all guys will respond different, receptor saturation, genetics and overall lifestyle all different

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros everyone responds different to gear

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast