Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infected Injection Site

corto

Wanted to post this and throw myself under the bus...as I had to do a quick shot yesterday morning and didn't break out the alcohol swabs, didn't do the normal hygiene necessary and got an infected injection site. very red, itchy, inflamed area. Going to head to the doc to get some antibiotics and make sure this is ok. IT DOES HAPPEN, STAY CLEAN EVERYONE!

IM SO STUPID....CAN I GET A HUG?

not an infection

it will take many days for an infection to come..

your body is simply having a reaction and taking anti biotics for no reason is not a good idea. your doctor will just look at it for 30 seconds and send you home with them cause that is what they do, but it isn't a good idea. keep us updated

it may not be infected that quick but if you feel it is, then go get it looked at, if nothing more than for comfort

How do you get infected in one day?

reaction and infection turned up about 18 hours after.

- - - Updated - - -

it may not be infected that quick but if you feel it is, then go get it looked at, if nothing more than for comfort

yeah just got back from the doctor, he gave me meds for allergic reaction and infection. Should be fine, just need to be more diligent about hygiene. ive always been good with it but im not gonna lie have taken shortcuts with the "wont happen to me" mentality.

Antibiotics worked wonders, almost all cleared up. He also gave me a steroid anti inflamitory...I stopped taking that, Ive never put on so much water weight in 2 days in my life....like 6lbs, I felt like trash.

Antibiotics worked wonders, almost all cleared up. He also gave me a steroid anti inflamitory...I stopped taking that, Ive never put on so much water weight in 2 days in my life....like 6lbs, I felt like trash.

doctors will give you drugs, that is what they do

you should not have took either man. never take a cortico steroid EVER. unless you are dying! you can put on permanent weight that is very difficult to get rid of

you should not have took either man. never take a cortico steroid EVER. unless you are dying! you can put on permanent weight that is very difficult to get rid of

So cortico is a strong steorid yo put on Fat ?

Does this include injections? My doc gave me a steroid injection for arthritis and he didn't even ask me if it was okay. He just said: "if you feel a little more range of motion it's because I gave you a special shot".. My doc is the man, it just threw me off a little..

Good to hear

Glad it worked out.

Corticosteroids are for severe inflammation. They will cause you to gain weight but it's not permanent. That's just absurd. Now if you're on them for a prolonged period of time sure it may take a while to lose the weight.

Glad it cleared up

You had gear crystallize in the muscle. I way it’s an infection.

- - - Updated - - -

Most antibiotics depending what was prescribed are highly anti inflammatory. Did you get keflex?

Well I didn't we did lol. I'd also question it crystallizing in the muscle - wouldn't body heat be enough to prevent that? And it's not an infection but if it did happen it would fkin hurt and I'd agree the body would treat it as such.

You had gear crystallize in the muscle. I way it’s an infection.

- - - Updated - - -

Most antibiotics depending what was prescribed are highly anti inflammatory. Did you get keflex?

I tried pinning some crashed tren suspension one time. I mean I heated it first and hoped it was going to hold, but it definitely fell out of suspension again. I suspected the same thing happened in my ass cheek. Threw that vial out after the first pin.

Well I didn't we did lol. I'd also question it crystallizing in the muscle - wouldn't body heat be enough to prevent that? And it's not an infection but if it did happen it would fkin hurt and I'd agree the body would treat it as such.

I used to think that too... some people have an enzyme in their body related to the Hoffman elimination process that’s upregulated... if ethyl oleate is used it will degrade far faster and cause the remaining depot to be unstable. Just like in chemistry class - you take a now supersaturated solution and scrape the side of the beaker and BOOM you’ve provided a “nucleation site” and precipitate comes right out. Only in Vivo - your even just twitching - boom activation energy provided - boom crystal city.

I’m originally actually an organic chemist... that’s the real story behind an “ethyl oleate” allergy...

I used to think that too... some people have an enzyme in their body related to the Hoffman elimination process that’s upregulated... if ethyl oleate is used it will degrade far faster and cause the remaining depot to be unstable. Just like in chemistry class - you take a now supersaturated solution and scrape the side of the beaker and BOOM you’ve provided a “nucleation site” and precipitate comes right out. Only in Vivo - your even just twitching - boom activation energy provided - boom crystal city.

I’m originally actually an organic chemist... that’s the real story behind an “ethyl oleate” allergy...

I guess to elaborate... I had some...individually synthesized should we say, 400mg/ml primobolan e for personal use. I hit up 1.5ccs and within an hour... my delt became bright red rock hard and I couldn’t move my arm higher than 30 degrees for 4 days. The knew instantly this was a suboptimal occurance... slept in the basement that night sweating profusely the entire night... didn’t die, but definitely had some high grade cytokine release syndrome going on...

Back
Top Bottom