Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infection

Jabronie

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
So I just used a needle from my high school stash that expired 2014. So it's basically 15 years old. Anyone been in this situation before? What can I expect to happen?

Was it left in its original sealed packaging? If so you should be fine. They don’t necessarily expire, per se, but the rubber plunger might degrade. Do you know you have an infection for sure?

Was it left in its original sealed packaging? If so you should be fine. They don’t necessarily expire, per se, but the rubber plunger might degrade. Do you know you have an infection for sure?
I just pinned my shoulder so I won't know till the morning. But yeah they're all in that vacuum wrap. What grabbed my attention was a few different shades of grey on the actual needle.

So I just used a needle from my high school stash that expired 2014. So it's basically 15 years old. Anyone been in this situation before? What can I expect to happen?

bro i wouldnt use it...way too late....

Back
Top Bottom