Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infection scare

ravensrealdeal

Registered
I've been using Test Prop at 150mg EOD, and after the first bottle was finished, I switched to a tren/prop combo. I did my first shot from this bottle and went into my right delt. The second day pain was horrific just as it was with the straight prop, so I figured all was well. By the end of the second day, my entire shoulder and half way down my bicep was hard, bright red and hot. I started to get worried b/c it seemed like a possible infection. I continually applied most heat and rubbed it. The redness continued spreading down toward my elbow and covered my entire should and bicep/tricep areas. By the time it covered all this area though, the redness was nowhere near as bright and the hardness was lessened. I now woke up today with the redness still slightly visible, and there is some hardness left, but it seems to be clearing itself up.

I don't know if it was an infection or if I went through a blood vessel or what. Anybody have a similar experience? From inject to now it's been 4 days. Most of the threads on here said to wait it out a bit and I did... things seem to be ok now, as the redness is very slight and the hardness is nearly gone as well.

Sounds like you had a reaction to it. Maybe it has a different carrier oil than the plain prop that you might have allergies to. It's unlikely an infection would have cleared up so quickly.

this is not an infection. all this was is you having a reaction to it. the body freaked out in the process

if you continue having this issue you need to just stop. people who say 'just deal with the pain' are short sighted. everytime you stress out your body like this you only harm yourself. makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom