Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Info to stay lean and getting on weight, bulking from 165lbs to 187lbs - Comments pls

milan89

Registered
Dear Guys,
I want to ask a info... Now I am at 5.3% body fat, 165lbs, height 6'0", is possible to make a bulking and remain at this level of fat using the following compounds:
1-3week: 20/30/30mg Superdrol AND
7-10 week: 30/30/30mg Superdrol AND
1-10week: 250mg Test-E every week
1-12week: 10mg LGD-4033 ED
1-12week: 10-20mg Nolvadex (if need)
1-12week: Vitamin B12, one shot a week to increase appetite in case of lethargy from Superdrol.

To reduce accumulation of fat, get lean, tips please:
-HGH fragment (it is said that it does not work with carbo)
-HGH classic (I would not use it as repartitioner because it thickens the gut and creates the so-called effect full stomach).
-S4 (very toxic to the eyes, I want to avoid, as much use the nolvadex)
-GW501516 20mg ED??? (is good include it in bulking?)
-No DHT or other derivative to stay lean, to prevent loss of hair, I use RU58841 / Minoxidril 15% / Spironolacton 2%

Nutrition:
3 shacker of Serious Mass by 1250Kcal with 2 meals(rice brawn, vegetables and turkey) by other 800kcal. Total 5350 Kcal approx...
1cps 500mg Metformin to prevent fat accumulation before each meal.

Ancillary
1-10week: 12.5mg Aromasin AND
1-10week HCG 250iu E3D
(-4) -17week: Dutas 0.5mg ED
Supps to Cycle support (liver protector joint and etc..)

13-17week: 50/50/25/25/25mg Clomid
13-17week: 40/20/20/20/10mg Nolvadex
13-15week 15/10/10mg ostarine

I make this question because I must to do a photoshoot in Mid-September and look your best advice if I must wait to start bulking or if I can start the same and include the GW501516 20mg ED for keeping this fat percentage.

Regards
Your friend.

Confused a little on the diet part... Can you go a little more into detail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****Nutrition***
Just awake: 10gr BCAA + 10gr EAA + 5gr Taurine + 10gr Glutamine

Morning: Serious Mass Shaker with Low fat milk - (1250Kcal - 50g pro, carb 252gr (20g sugar, fiber 4g), Fat 4.5gr.
(1cps Metformin)

Meta-morning: Serious Mass Shaker with Low fat milk (1250Kcal - 50g pro, carb 252gr (20g sugar, fiber 4g), Fat 4.5gr.
(1cps Metformin)

Lunch: 220g chicken (51gr pro - 1.7gr fat), 150 g brown rice (116gr carb -11gr pro - 2.8gr fat) - spinach 100g --- Total (62gr pro / 116gr carb / fat 4.55gr)
752 Kcal approx .. a few drops of olive oil .. to get 800 kcal.

Pre-Workout: Pre-workout Jack3d with DMAA, I have a reserve of 15 tub, even after the ban
10gr BCAA + 10gr EAA + 5gr Taurine + 10gr Glutamine

Intra-Workout: 10gr BCAA + 10gr EAA + 5gr Taurine + 10gr Glutamine

Post-Workout (immediately): 10gr BCAA + 10gr EAA + 5gr Taurine + 10gr Glutamine + 80gr Waxy maize starch

Post-Workout Meal:
Serious Mass Shaker with Low fat milk - (1250Kcal - 50 g pro, carb 252gr (20g sugar, fiber 4g), Fat 4.5gr.
(1cps Metformin)

Dinner: 220g chicken (51gr pro - 1.7gr fat), 150 g brown rice (116gr carb -11gr pro - 2.8gr fat) - spinach 100g --- Total (62gr pro / 116gr carb / fat 4.55gr)

30' minutes before Pre-Bed Meal: 10gr BCAA + 10gr EAA + 5gr Taurine + 10gr Glutamine

Pre-Bed: Micellar Casein 50gr + 30gr Whey WPI (no carb)

Holy crap you must be spending hundreds on amino acids every week lol. Also, most mass gainers suck and are made from bad quality ingredients. If you want carb powder then look around for sweet potato powder, yam powder, or oat powder. Replace those mass gain shakes ASAP with brown rice or oatmeal.

Dear Guys,
I want to ask a info... Now I am at 5.3% body fat, 165lbs, height 6'0", is possible to make a bulking and remain at this level of fat using the following compounds:
1-12week: Vitamin B12, one shot a week to increase appetite in case of lethargy from Superdrol.

-HGH classic (I would not use it as repartitioner because it thickens the gut and creates the so-called effect full stomach).
-No DHT or other derivative to stay lean, to prevent loss of hair, I use RU58841 / Minoxidril 15% / Spironolacton 2%

Nutrition:
3 shacker of Serious Mass by 1250Kcal with 2 meals(rice brawn, vegetables and turkey) by other 800kcal. Total 5350 Kcal approx...

Ancillary
1-10week HCG 250iu E3D

I make this question because I must to do a photoshoot in Mid-September and look your best advice if I must wait to start bulking or if I can start the same and include the GW501516 20mg ED for keeping this fat percentage.
Regards
Your friend.

I think you need to go back to the drawing board. Mass Gainers are shit. Eat real Food. How many cycles have you done. Why so many compounds. Superdrol is Super Harsh. How old are you. More compounds are not better. There is so much wrong with this cycle.
e

Too many shakes are bad for ur gains the only time I use a weight gainer is post gym try to get a lot more whole food in

Also, this cycles just too messy. Too many things for something as simple as a photoshoot. Test and something like winstrol or anavar will do more than enough. I believe superdrol has 2 methyl chains or something like that causing it to be very toxic, so it would be a good idea to drop it. Test E is a good dose...HCG is ok i guess..i think 20-30mg of anavar for 6-8 weeks at the end will do you very well. Always keep it sweet and simple, dont over do it.

Dear Guys,

Nutrition:

Ancillary
1-10week HCG 250iu E3D

Regards
Your friend.

S4's vision side effects are greatly overestimated, and if you tapper it, you will almost certainly not have any problems at all.

Regarding Cardarine GW, it will definitely benefit you for recomping (losing fat and gaining muscle mass), and 12.5 mgs ED should suffice.

Then, avoid HCG - it is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine, and it can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression. HCGenerate ES is a much better alternative - it has no side effects at all, is just as effective, made of natural ingredients only, and is more convenient to take in pills.

You should definitely include N2Guard into the cycle - it is the best and most complex liver protecting supp, which also takes a good care of other organs too.

Why not replace a shake with another meal?
Definitely I try to put real food in the morning, and will cut the amino acids .. those of the morning and the pre-bed.

Holy crap you must be spending hundreds on amino acids every week lol. Also, most mass gainers suck and are made from bad quality ingredients. If you want carb powder then look around for sweet potato powder, yam powder, or oat powder. Replace those mass gain shakes ASAP with brown rice or oatmeal.

Regarding the gainer of Optimum Nutirtion seems good quality, for fear that contain refined carbohydrates too, so I added metformin to reduce the rise in blood glucose, one that may contain simple carbohydrates. I already bought a stock and I have it already in the garage.

Link gainer of the OP:
http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/serious-mass-p-241.html

I think you need to go back to the drawing board. Mass Gainers are shit. Eat real Food. How many cycles have you done. Why so many compounds. Superdrol is Super Harsh. How old are you. More compounds are not better. There is so much wrong with this cycle.
e
I did many cycles in the past, now suspended for three years and then I started again for a year, I will have done 6 cycles until now ..these compounds: Superdrol, Halo, Anavar, Pheraplex, Deca, Dianabol, Epistane.
Regarding the Gainer I purchased it to prevent problems of time, since my new job.
My age is 26 years.

Also, this cycles just too messy. Too many things for something as simple as a photoshoot. Test and something like winstrol or anavar will do more than enough. I believe superdrol has 2 methyl chains or something like that causing it to be very toxic, so it would be a good idea to drop it. Test E is a good dose...HCG is ok i guess..i think 20-30mg of anavar for 6-8 weeks at the end will do you very well. Always keep it sweet and simple, dont over do it.

As background I recently just finished 10 weeks of Anavar for cutting for the summer and are about three months off before the next cycle of mass.

Now I am currently going to do mass, but I have a photo shoot in mid-September.
I think it is impossible to maintain a certain percentage of body fat by not taking potent DHT derivatives such as trenbolone or similar.

Regarding the Superdrol and power, I have already bought it, the past and would like to use it as written for three weeks with piecing for another 3 weeks with a break of three weeks, all with hepatic protectors. cholesterol protectors.

Did 140 to 185 with same bodyfat in 1 years and half !!
I think it is impossible to maintain a certain percentage of body fat by not taking potent DHT derivatives such as trenbolone or similar.

Make your onw mass gainer shakes if you insist on a shake. Whoel milk, pb, oats, a whole egg, fruits. Get creative with it
Definitely I try to put real food in the morning, and will cut the amino acids .. those of the morning and the pre-bed.
Regarding the fruit will insert grapefruit and green apple.

Why not replace a shake with another meal?

e

Too many shakes are bad for ur gains the only time I use a weight gainer is post gym try to get a lot more whole food in

Did 140 to 185 with same bodyfat in 1 years and half !!

Make your onw mass gainer shakes if you insist on a shake. Whoel milk, pb, oats, a whole egg, fruits. Get creative with it

S4's vision side effects are greatly overestimated, and if you tapper it, you will almost certainly not have any problems at all.

Regarding Cardarine GW, it will definitely benefit you for recomping (losing fat and gaining muscle mass), and 12.5 mgs ED should suffice.

Then, avoid HCG - it is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine, and it can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression. HCGenerate ES is a much better alternative - it has no side effects at all, is just as effective, made of natural ingredients only, and is more convenient to take in pills.

You should definitely include N2Guard into the cycle - it is the best and most complex liver protecting supp, which also takes a good care of other organs too.

Thanks for the advice, so I should insert the GW.., but eliminate the HCG. You say that the Superdrol to 30mg and 250mg Test-E are less suppressive of 250iu hcg E3D?

About the Cardarine GW, I thought in fact to place it .. But I do not think that it can keep me at 5-6% fat during a bulking mass without Tren o similar compounds.. What would be the gain of body fat in a cycle like that with a nutritional plan as posted above .. I perhaps can increase to a maximum of 7%, or even get reach of 10%.. that I too to me in this moment?

Ok, I look advice on diet:

my stats now: 5.3% body fat, 165 lbs, height 6'0"

So using the stuff shown above (1-3wk // 7-10wk S-Drol, 1-10wk Test-E, 1-12wk LGD, 1-17wk GW), which nutritional plan should match?
I was thinking of doing a big intake of calories while taking Superdrol and less while the time off of it.

Then try to maintain the lowest percentage of fat and put on 20lbs of mass in 12 weeks.

****Nutrition Plan***
Morning: Serious Mass Shaker with Low fat milk - (1250Kcal - 50g pro, carb 252gr (20g sugar, fiber 4g), Fat 4.5gr.
(1cps Metformin)

Mid-morning: Serious Mass Shaker with Low fat milk (1250Kcal - 50g pro, carb 252gr (20g sugar, fiber 4g), Fat 4.5gr.
(1cps Metformin)

Lunch: 220g chicken (51gr pro - 1.7gr fat), 150 g brown rice (116gr carb -11gr pro - 2.8gr fat) - spinach 100g --- Total (62gr pro / 116gr carb / fat 4.55gr)

Pre-Workout: Pre-workout Jack3d with DMAA, I have a reserve of 15 tub, even after the ban
10gr BCAA + 10gr EAA + 5gr Taurine + 10gr Glutamine

Intra-Workout: 10gr BCAA + 10gr EAA + 5gr Taurine + 10gr Glutamine

Post-Workout (immediately): 10gr BCAA + 10gr EAA + 5gr Taurine + 10gr Glutamine + 80gr Waxy maize starch

Post-Workout Meal:
Serious Mass Shaker with Low fat milk - (1250Kcal - 50 g pro, carb 252gr (20g sugar, fiber 4g), Fat 4.5gr.
(1cps Metformin)

Dinner: 220g chicken (51gr pro - 1.7gr fat), 150 g brown rice (116gr carb -11gr pro - 2.8gr fat) - spinach 100g --- Total (62gr pro / 116gr carb / fat 4.55gr)

Pre-Bed: Micellar Casein 50gr + 30gr Whey WPI (no carb)

PLS make corrections step by step....I can reduce calories and sugar of Shaker Serious Mass eliminating milk and using the water ... advice please .. let's clear these tips surely will serve to many users.

I think your making this way to complex and thinking more compounds and shit is going to make an impact. NO amount of ANYTHING can overcome a shitty diet especially in a surplus. Focus on the basics man and opt for more whole food, less shakes, and calculate those macros

I think your making this way to complex and thinking more compounds and shit is going to make an impact. NO amount of ANYTHING can overcome a shitty diet especially in a surplus. Focus on the basics man and opt for more whole food, less shakes, and calculate those macros
+1. Learn how to eat first man. You have no base. At 6ft 165 you are a bean pole. Even if you were able to grow on all that shit with a shit diet you would loose it all after no matter what you do because you have no foundation of muscle.

+1. Learn how to eat first man. You have no base. At 6ft 165 you are a bean pole. Even if you were able to grow on all that shit with a shit diet you would loose it all after no matter what you do because you have no foundation of muscle.

I think you have gone a little too overboard here for a first run and a simple bulk. Get back to basics a bit brotha. No need for all the stuff your trying to take.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom