Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Informative advice cycling

cavi

As i posted in my last thread, im in my 8th week of my 18 weeks test cycle. I have gained 22 lbs that seems all lean muscle, same bf. So 10/12 weeks left, im adding deca for those 10/12 weeks, doing 500 test + 400 deca, i know that is a bit later to add deca, but i had some issues with my source and deca needs 3/4 weeks to kik in so 12 weeks can be ok. Im not near my genetic pontential, this is my first cycle and im young. My question is: now im 185 lbs, can i reach 200 lbs in the remaining 12 weeks ? If not, what is the stimate wheigh gain ? Remember that im on my 8th and i have gained 22 freakin lbs, 10 or 12 weeks left. Thank you.

why are you asking for advice again? Everyone told you to wait and now you're being ignorant. Do whatever it's your body

Bro i m just asking, im going to do experience and know what people says. I know for sure that if i want i can gain a lot more. Im just asking coz to know other advice.

sorry to dissapoint you bro but there is no way you have added 22lbs of lean muscle in 8 weeks, in fact, you will not add 22 lbs of lean muscle over an 18 week cycle.

^^^This is the truth^^^What AI are you running? This is a marathon, not a sprint. You should be focused on your diet if you want to gain muscle. AAS will help, but they won't do it for you.

As i posted in my last thread, im in my 8th week of my 18 weeks test cycle. I have gained 22 lbs that seems all lean muscle, same bf. So 10/12 weeks left, im adding deca for those 10/12 weeks, doing 500 test + 400 deca, i know that is a bit later to add deca, but i had some issues with my source and deca needs 3/4 weeks to kik in so 12 weeks can be ok. Im not near my genetic pontential, this is my first cycle and im young. My question is: now im 185 lbs, can i reach 200 lbs in the remaining 12 weeks ? If not, what is the stimate wheigh gain ? Remember that im on my 8th and i have gained 22 freakin lbs, 10 or 12 weeks left. Thank you.

The gains you mentioned are not humanly possible, especially on 500mg test. Lots of intracellular water retention going on. But good job none the less, I'm not trying to bring you down, just want you to be ready for when the weight starts to come off.

You've never experience PCT yet, and what you are suggesting is to throw in a 19-nor during first cycle. 19-Nors like tren and deca don't just shut you down, they shut you down harrrrdddd. Takes PCT plus a lot of extra time to get kickin again, and you have no clue what to expect from any of that.

Finish up your test cycle the way it is, do not add anything. Please trust me on this one, you don't want to be looking back at this 5 years from now while on trt going..."wow rookie mistake". Take it from someone who is on TRT

This guy has already made two threads about this topic. He was advised to stick with test only. Then go again and add the deca to a later cycle.

save your breathe marly, this guy is looking for someone to give him the green light on what he wants to do. Some only learn the hard way

Think about it. If you could just lengthen your cycle and add more juice, we would all be huge. I'm not saying you didn't add all that muscle, cause I have no way of knowing. But I will say if you did then you are a little great responder to test. Finish your cycle as planned and concentrate on a good PCT to keep those gains and get your body back right. Then, when your ready, cycle again. If you get that good of a response from Gear, there's no need to rush. You'll blow up plenty fast enough.
Take my advice and do plenty of research also. Deca fucked my head up. I wouldn't recommend it for a second cycle and surely not s first.

Emotional problems, damn near a divorce. Couldn't sleep but about an hour a night. Wouldn't let my wife leave my side. Couldn't watch sad movies, didn't want to be around people, didn't want to be alone. I was all over the place. Best I remember it took about a month to clear out an get back right. I believe it was my third cycle. Was running 600 test E and 300 deca I think. I'd love to try tren but probably never will after the sides I had with deca. But that's just my experience.... Everyone reacts differently to different compounds.

Emotional problems, damn near a divorce. Couldn't sleep but about an hour a night. Wouldn't let my wife leave my side. Couldn't watch sad movies, didn't want to be around people, didn't want to be alone. I was all over the place. Best I remember it took about a month to clear out an get back right. I believe it was my third cycle. Was running 600 test E and 300 deca I think. I'd love to try tren but probably never will after the sides I had with deca. But that's just my experience.... Everyone reacts differently to different compounds.

So deca made ou into a chick? Dayum

Back
Top Bottom