Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

an informative video or big articles on YK11

denthar3

Registered
Hello Bros, any chance you can do an informative video or big articles on YK11. I keep hearing different stories on this. I'd like to run it along a testosterone cycle but i hear that it will compete with testosterone at the androgen receptor therefore never getting the full effect. Whats your take. Also, FYI I suspect ostarine maybe toxic to the liver. My friend ran bloodwork at week 6 on 25mg ostarine and he received a telephone call from his doctor saying that his liver enzymes were elevated and his cholesterol was off the charts.

Thanks bros.

bro yk11 is 100% fake on the market...not even worth discussing...all of it is straight rad/mk....

bro yk11 is 100% fake on the market...not even worth discussing...all of it is straight rad/mk....

Competely agree here - never even heard of anyone getting the real yk11, or any place selling the real thing. So you should rather focus on something else, something that can be bought, and is real.

On paper it looks great but all the reviews I have read have been really mixed. I would hold off on being a 'human guinea pig' and wait until more positive reviews come out before trying it.

There are still lots of good options to choose from. Sarms1.com carries cardarine, ostarine, s4, nutrabol and LGD

Back
Top Bottom