Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inhibitor of HPTA negative feedback loop and applications...

MCDathlete

Registered
Hi everyone, new to the forum as a poster but been using this site among a few others as reference for many years now. \

I wanted to see if anyone has had experience or any knowledge about blocking the inhibition (negative feedback loop) that exogenous administration of AAS has on our Hypothalamus Pituitary Gonadal/Test axis. Here is an extremely promising study, from 1985 :)eek:) about opioid antagonists playing a role in HPTA negative feedback loop inhibition.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/374068

I have only encountered one or two sparse threads on this subject in all my time and am curious to see if anyone out there has further insight into this subject, as it would quite honestly be the most optimal cycle if we could block suppression (shut down of natural test) for the duration of the cycle. PCT would be drastically revolutionized...

As a molecular biologist and human performance enthusiast I'm always looking to learn more about how we can improve our cycling of AAS and alleviate the stress these compounds cause, hoping there are more of us out there on evolutionary...

there is no such thing. when you put exogenous hormones in your body it signals your pituitary glands to stop producing LH and FSH

it is our bodies way of regulating itself..

now you can bypass the pituitary glands and mimic LH by using hcg. but that will only stimulate leydig cells which will plump up your balls

there is no such thing. when you put exogenous hormones in your body it signals your pituitary glands to stop producing LH and FSH

it is our bodies way of regulating itself..

now you can bypass the pituitary glands and mimic LH by using hcg. but that will only stimulate leydig cells which will plump up your balls

Exactly.

When you put artificial anabolic hormones in your body your body basically goes
"Wow, we got all these anabolic hormones floating around, we no longer need to produce our own"

Nothing will change that

sorry to tell you brother but thats just not possible... its a great thought and we all wish it was true but its just not

Back
Top Bottom