Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inj-Dbol

Asmodean21

Anyone have any experience with injectable dbol? I've been on oral for 4 weeks, and got a wild hair and decided to whip up a vial of injectable @50mg/ml. Dbol has been making it difficult to eat sometimes. So I though maybe bypassing the stomach could help. Any thoughts are appreciated

To answer my own question. And if anyone was wondering. Bypassing the stomach with dbol does indeed negate the nausea I was experiencing. Pinned .75ml this morning and my workout was bliss. All the dbol benefits, no sick or lethargic feelings

i never use it but some people said is great , but i believe if all this years we use and love in pill form why another injectable. That whay you will have alot of oil to put on your body every day ( and were? , its hard to rotate every place without inflamation

That's a good point monstro. It is more oil to stick somewhere lol the pills were making me very nauseous at times though, so I wasn't getting as much out if it as I should. But yeah I dunno how feasible it is to add 3 MLS to the weekly shots lol running test npp and mast already at like 5.5 MLS of total oil weekly lol

That's a good point monstro. It is more oil to stick somewhere lol the pills were making me very nauseous at times though, so I wasn't getting as much out if it as I should. But yeah I dunno how feasible it is to add 3 MLS to the weekly shots lol running test npp and mast already at like 5.5 MLS of total oil weekly lol

If its not broke don't fix it , just stick to the oral version or tbol is another option

Well for me. Oral dbol is broken. It makes me nauseous where it's hard to eat sometimes. Other than that I freaking love it. But injecting it I have no nausea. But your right I should stick to the nausea. Silly me trying to fix side effects.

To answer my own question. And if anyone was wondering. Bypassing the stomach with dbol does indeed negate the nausea I was experiencing. Pinned .75ml this morning and my workout was bliss. All the dbol benefits, no sick or lethargic feelings

well there ya go man. if it works for you then great. it boils down to the quality of the gear

I've tried it both ways. But hey everything isnt good for everyone lol def. Wanna try tbol next and see how I do with that. Def. Will use inj dbol when i run it in the future though.

I've tried it both ways. But hey everything isnt good for everyone lol def. Wanna try tbol next and see how I do with that. Def. Will use inj dbol when i run it in the future though.

Tbols rep is for less sides but that may or may not include upset stomachs. Any of those with said issues seem to have it with most orals. It's unlikely to be the dbol itself but what the pills are made of.

Perhaps I just am sensitive to orals then. I dont remember getting any acid reflux or anything from anavar. I guess time will tell. I actually make my own pills tho out of raws, so I would guess it's just my weak stomach lol

Perhaps I just am sensitive to orals then. I dont remember getting any acid reflux or anything from anavar. I guess time will tell. I actually make my own pills tho out of raws, so I would guess it's just my weak stomach lol

I just make dbol oral solution. 95% alcohol. Sooo much easier.
Just use an over the counter proton pump inhibitor to reduce stomach acid.

Back
Top Bottom