Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Injectable Dbol

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    378
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Injectable Dbol

    Hey guys, I know this topic has been discussed so sorry for bringing it up again. I found some old threads on it but just wanted to see what current opinions are.

    I found a great deal on vials of Dbol from a trusted source. Dbol has to be taken daily but I'm not really interested in pinning every day.

    Has anyone here taken liquid dbol orally? I've heard that the bioavailability and liver toxicity are the same so I could run it just as I would tabs...say 20-30mg a day for 4 weeks?

  2. #2
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    176
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Hey guys, I know this topic has been discussed so sorry for bringing it up again. I found some old threads on it but just wanted to see what current opinions are.

    I found a great deal on vials of Dbol from a trusted source. Dbol has to be taken daily but I'm not really interested in pinning every day.

    Has anyone here taken liquid dbol orally? I've heard that the bioavailability and liver toxicity are the same so I could run it just as I would tabs...say 20-30mg a day for 4 weeks?
    Bro, with your OCD with estrogen, D Bol is not for you, LOL.

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    378
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    Bro, with your OCD with estrogen, D Bol is not for you, LOL.
    LOL...you're right bro. On a Dbol cycle my paranoid ass would be getting bloods weekly! 😆

    One good thing about my E levels coming back so low...at least I know my Aromasin is legit.

  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    378
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just wanted to mention I'd be saving this for a future blast when I am around 10% bf. I think a lot of my gyno paranoia is because I'm still in the 15-16% range with some fat in my chest. That plus a little water retention from the test makes me look a little puffy. Once I'm leaner I think it will be easier to identify early signs of gyno and I'd be slightly less worried about E related sides.

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    66
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just wanted to add, I was given a bottle of liquid anadrol 3 years ago. I just drew up what would equal 25mg then squirted it into my mouth. Tasted terrible but had no issues.
    It was my first time trying Anadrol and by the fifth day I realized it was too strong for me or my body just doesnít like it. Gave it to a different friend who loved it!
    My body loves dbol but I only take it for 2-4 weeks once a year to start my summer fun!

  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    378
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 14RS3 View Post
    Just wanted to add, I was given a bottle of liquid anadrol 3 years ago. I just drew up what would equal 25mg then squirted it into my mouth. Tasted terrible but had no issues.
    It was my first time trying Anadrol and by the fifth day I realized it was too strong for me or my body just doesnít like it. Gave it to a different friend who loved it!
    My body loves dbol but I only take it for 2-4 weeks once a year to start my summer fun!
    Thanks, that is exactly what I was thinking. Just draw it up in the correct dose and squirt it in my mouth.

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    66
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Thanks, that is exactly what I was thinking. Just draw it up in the correct dose and squirt it in my mouth.
    What I had was 50mg per cc and since I am sensitive to any drug I started at 1/2 cc. Glad I did but wish I could have continued because by the fifth day I was feeling a full, hard feeling in my muscles but was also feeling fluish all over!
    Me being hardheaded though, a year later I got ahold of pill versions just to see if they reacted differently, no such luck of course!
    For some reason Anadrol and nandrolones make me feel crappy! I havenít had that issue with anything else, except cholesterol meds!
    Just had a cholesterol shot called Praluent almost kill me 5 weeks ago! Within two days of the shot I had terrible full body pain and by the third day I couldnít get out of bed! Ended up in the hospital for 5 days and body weight went from 198 to 177 in two weeks! It was killing all the muscle in my body!
    I could barely walk when I left the hospital.
    Finally been able to workout some the past two weeks and back up to 190 but my legs feel like they have permanent damage!
    But the manufacturer of the drug said it can take 100 days to get fully out of my system! So maybe I will get back to feeling right, still having full body aches throughout the day, 5 weeks since I took the shot!!

  8. #8
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23,394
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 14RS3 View Post
    Just wanted to add, I was given a bottle of liquid anadrol 3 years ago. I just drew up what would equal 25mg then squirted it into my mouth. Tasted terrible but had no issues.
    It was my first time trying Anadrol and by the fifth day I realized it was too strong for me or my body just doesnít like it. Gave it to a different friend who loved it!
    My body loves dbol but I only take it for 2-4 weeks once a year to start my summer fun!
    i had the same exact thing as you in terms of liquid anadrol and i believe roughly the same time frame as you.. i didnt prefer it to be honest and never felt it was as strong as the oral version but that was just one experience

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    Bro, with your OCD with estrogen, D Bol is not for you, LOL.
    LOLLL good point





  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,040
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would just stick with the tried and true oral form, but as alluded to, dianabol is the king of estrogen conversion.

  10. #10
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,269
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    never used it, it isn't something very available or popular.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •