Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injecting air

meathead2019

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
ok so i know youre supposed to get the air bubbles out of the syringe first then stick the needle in then aspirate to make sure you arent in a blood vessel (vein or artery) but how much air would it actually take to cause a problem? also when i aspirate its impossible for me to get all the little air bubbles out at that point. is that a big deal? thanks.

To be dangerous you would need to inject enough air into a vein that it could only be done intentionally. Any tiny air bubbles arent going to cause an issue. 98% of everyone doing injections no linget aspirate including most medical situations. Its not really a concern. Get out what you can and go for it. Frankly I find it impossible to aspirate glutes as I cant do it with one hand. I haven't aspirated in several years.

To be dangerous you would need to inject enough air into a vein that it could only be done intentionally. Any tiny air bubbles arent going to cause an issue. 98% of everyone doing injections no linget aspirate including most medical situations. Its not really a concern. Get out what you can and go for it. Frankly I find it impossible to aspirate glutes as I cant do it with one hand. I haven't aspirated in several years.

I agree with that. ^^^

if it was that easy to kill yourself people wouldn't be shooting themselves in the head or hanging themselves when they do the deed

you would have to inject 5CC's of air into a vein to do it. not gonna happen

ca9e9d5bc0e85d63567b5b9d7be465fd.jpg

it happens sometimes. just avoid it best ya can.. not serious if small

Back
Top Bottom