Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting GW?

Emilon2020

Registered
I came here to talk to gemelli, he is making a lot of videos on sarms that i am finding online. my question is are you supposed to inject this stuff or do you just mix it with your protein shake? i ordered some and it came in a little bottle and its a liquid and I want to make sure i use it correctly before starting

A lot of places dilute it in grain alcohol. Injecting a 95% solution of alcohol would make you beg for a quick death. Lol. Fuck that would hurt.

Injectable sarms are different than oral ones.There are liquid sarms that come in syrup type botthle and u can take orally by mixing it in water, u have to use the dropper u get with it.
Injectable sarms comes in vials like other steroids do, there is a clear difference.Injectable sarms are almost gone from the market.Most probably u have got a liquid sarm just mix it in water and drink it, although the taste will be super horrible.

you might want to try watching them which you obviously haven't
LOL... bro, you know damn well all these years all these people that would claim they watched my videos and say the EXACT OPPOSITE of everything i fucking said to start with... LMFAO... and then people wonder why i snap back or have a short fuse... spend hours and hours on end putting out info to have people either be lazy or insulting... i wonder why one would react the way i do

Tony Hughes came to youtube talk about injectable sarms and now this beginners are interested , lol
Sarms came to market on liquid form drops and capsules to be used by people that needs a good shape without th intent of competition and for the majority of people that have afraid of needles, if was made for this why inject sarms????

Back
Top Bottom