Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting subQ steroids

gemmer167

Registered
Looking for advice on injecting. My friend and I were arguing the other day because he said you can inject with subQ injections steroids but I said they have to be intramuscular IM. does anyone here agree with him or is he wrong? Also if he is right what size needle would work for subQ injections?

it depends on what you are injecting and how much and how often

let's say you are injecting 1/2CC of test E once a week then yes you can inject subQ no problem.

but if you are doing 1CC of gear EOD then no you should not

Looking for advice on injecting. My friend and I were arguing the other day because he said you can inject with subQ injections steroids but I said they have to be intramuscular IM. does anyone here agree with him or is he wrong? Also if he is right what size needle would work for subQ injections?
Only in very small amounts. So basically useless unless its trt.

I've never shot steroids subcutaneously even though I know many guys on TRT that are doing 1ml per week do sometimes shoot their steroids on their belly right under the skin. For a regular guy at home, it is just much easier to pinch a little belly fat and inject that it would be to turn around all the way with the needle and go a full inch into the glute and press that plunger till the cartridge is spent. That's bog bro stuff.

I see no point in sub Q injections. You risk an oil lump and steroids work best when in the bloodstream and it'll take longer (and degrade faster) if they're sub Q. Even back in the day when everyone was using 21guage X 1and 1/2 inch pins, I was using one inch 25 gauge and that's plenty long enough and hardly hurt at all.

Back
Top Bottom