Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting in the tendon

darrylmortenson

Registered
It was painfree and all and now im worried i might have hit the tendon. I didnt put the needle all in, it just slipped of my fingers once and got in a little further (like 7mm or so) and it was still very smooth and stuff.
Would i have felt if i stung my tendon/injected it?

I've never injected a tendon, and it seems like it would be hard to accidentally do to be honest.

I've never injected a tendon, and it seems like it would be hard to accidentally do to be honest.

Uh... this? Where the hell are you pinning? Tendons are just to attach muscle to a bone process... a couple inches distal/proximal around a joint...

It was painfree and all and now im worried i might have hit the tendon. I didnt put the needle all in, it just slipped of my fingers once and got in a little further (like 7mm or so) and it was still very smooth and stuff.
Would i have felt if i stung my tendon/injected it?

What tendon where and how does it going 7mm mean you jabbed ANYWHERE near a tendon. I'd have to fall on it for that to happen.

You would literally have to try and hit a tendon to pin one. I doubt you injected into a tendon. They are nowhere near any pinning site

Back
Top Bottom