Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting too deep

geicofridge33

Registered
Is it possible to inject too deep into the quad? Reason I ask, is because i injected my right quad with 2cc's of eq, and everything was fine. Then, I injected 1.5 cc's of test into my left quad, everything was going fine, then right before the pin was all the way in I hit something solid. It kind of freaked me out cause I never felt that before... Can anyone relate?

What length needle are you using? 1' is ideal for quads. I wouldn't use anything longer then that

If you're using a 6 inch pin and weigh 80 pounds I suppose it's possible.......

guys answer this guys question. it isn't a dumb question at all but it is easily fixed

all that happened here was you hit scar tissue. PERIOD. stop injecting in the same spot over and over again. this type of issue is easily addressable

guys answer this guys question. it isn't a dumb question at all but it is easily fixed

all that happened here was you hit scar tissue. PERIOD. stop injecting in the same spot over and over again. this type of issue is easily addressable

I couldn’t help it Steve sorry, EZ made a good funny.

one thing to keep in mind is that there is very very little room for error in the quads... i dont use them anymore because of this... try using a different site

I really think for quads...and delts for that matter... 5/8th inch needle is the way to go. There is virtually no fat on "most" people's outer/upper quad area so it doesn't take much to get through the thin later of fat.

one thing to keep in mind is that there is very very little room for error in the quads... i dont use them anymore because of this... try using a different site
Can you elaborate? I plan to inject quads for the first time in the newer future. More info is always welcomed!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate? I plan to inject quads for the first time in the newer future. More info is always welcomed!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Im not sure what else i can elaborate on bro? Its just a problematic area. Its a large area so many first draw the conclusion its the best spot but there are so many chances there to hit a bad spot and the pain u get from error there is just horrible and effects everything u do. If your ability to walk is hurt its pretty difficult to do anything. I dont go near there anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im not sure what else i can elaborate on bro? Its just a problematic area. Its a large area so many first draw the conclusion its the best spot but there are so many chances there to hit a bad spot and the pain u get from error there is just horrible and effects everything u do. If your ability to walk is hurt its pretty difficult to do anything. I dont go near there anymore

I don't even think twice about quad shots. They are my most painless/bloodless easy shots with that 5/8th inject needle. Until you mentioned it, I didn't really think that quad shots could be that dangerous.

guys answer this guys question. it isn't a dumb question at all but it is easily fixed.

I apologize, Steve. But when I saw muskate's all-encompassing response, I deed the OP's question answered and then proceeded to make light of it.

What length needle are you using? 1' is ideal for quads. I wouldn't use anything longer then that

But again, I apologize.

I’ve injected quads with 1 inch and even a 1 1/2 inch 23 gauge that I didn’t bottom out. Careful and slow is the way to go. You meatheads can use that phrase in future for free. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, my one and only time I did my quad I missed leg day for a good month and walked as if I just had acl surgery. Rotating sites is optimal, but for me, I only inject twice a week and run no more than 8-10 week cycles nowadays so I'm comfortable doing glutes/hip area during cycle.

Back
Top Bottom