Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting tris

CharlesTully1

Registered
Every time I do a site injection in my triceps, they get swollen and are painful for many days. It doesn't seem to matter which AAS I use. The obvious advice might be to refrain from injecting there but does anybody have any suggestion. I am running out of glute space since I am injecting 3x's per wk. I have used delts on occasions too. Tried quads but there is no way....way to sensitive. Biceps i have done a couple times with major pain afterwards.

Have you ever injected the ventroglutes?
a86631da5e7d4fab57260ea970606fec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Your outer thigh, ventral glutes, delts, and quads are acceptable sites for intramuscular injections from a medical perspective. inject anywhere else, especially any oil based compounds, and you can expect some significant pain. it also depends on the volume youre injecting. 0.5-1ml should be reserved for delts, any thing more than that, up to 5ml, should be injected into a large muscle group.

additionally, the slower you inject, the less pain youre likely to have. if you ram that compound home, the muscle doesnt have time to compensate for the substance that youre injecting into it, and it will tear, causing pain. if you must do it in triceps, try it over 20-40 secs.

Tri's and bi'c are tricky places to inject so I would avoid those. What are you running currently if you are that knotted up?

I agree with DG. Just used ventrogluteal today for firat time and its amazing how 2-3 inches makes that big of a difference

Back
Top Bottom