Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injecting two steroids at once

I think you need to do a little more research on AAS. I'm not trying to insult you, just looking out for you. People who are uneducated tend to be the ones messing themselves up.

A shot load more..!!!

Live to ride. Ride to live

Anyone use insulin needles?

I use 27 gauge x 1/2" Insulin Syringe for Pinning Quads & Delts.
It's one of the Best moves that I've made............................ JP
P.S.
I just Backload them, I've even done EQ with them, it was a 400 Mg Concentration, very thick, went in no problem.

I think you need to do a little more research on AAS. I'm not trying to insult you, just looking out for you. People who are uneducated tend to be the ones messing themselves up.

I've got an aggressive pct I've got to run after some bad advice on a test e cycle, but believe me, I won't be making that mistake again.. I will be doing all of my own research, ordering all of my own gear, and asking all of you guys a million and one questions before the next run

insulin needs put you at a disadvantage for several reasons

1. you risk an abscess
2. you can't inject very much at one time
3. oil is thick going through such a skinny needle so its time consuming

but that doesn't mean you can't use them, just be prepared to go through a bunch fast vs. using bigger needles/syringes

for those reasons I prefer using 25G 1 inch needles.. you can load up 3CC's in 1 shot and get it deep into a muscle ..

if I only need to do 1CC I will use an insulin needle but there is a chance of developing a lump immediately after injection since a 1/2 inch needle won't get deep into your muscle

Back
Top Bottom