Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection depth?

tarverantonio

Registered
I know everyone tries to inject as deep as possible but once the oil is inside the muscle,can it really leak out into the fat? ... Here is what i was thinking of. If i injected Test Suspension with a 5/8" pin,into my shoulder,would i need to worry about it leaking out of the muscle,since it won't be very deep? .. I guess the water base would be less of a problem than oil

Kind of a weird question. Who told you to inject as deep as possible? I use 5/8” pins on my thighs and delts all the time. The only issue I could see is if you’re already really fat and not reaching the muscle. But no, as far as I know, once you hit your muscle it doesn’t leak out into your fat. And subq you would still absorb it. Not an issue imo

I know everyone tries to inject as deep as possible but once the oil is inside the muscle,can it really leak out into the fat? ... Here is what i was thinking of. If i injected Test Suspension with a 5/8" pin,into my shoulder,would i need to worry about it leaking out of the muscle,since it won't be very deep? .. I guess the water base would be less of a problem than oil
I've actually never used anything bigger than a 1/2 in 31 gauge 1cc needle. I switch between chest, delts, quads and glutes with zero problems. Even with oils.

I quite often use insulin pins. 1/2 inch 27g... as long as you aren't a fat cunt and can hit the muscle, you will be fine

Once the oil is injected, it will get absorbed. It doesmt matter what type of tissue it's in. Dont overthink it

Don't be fat then. Esp on the shoulder where most aren't that fat.

Back
Top Bottom