Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An injection gone pretty wrong .. Advice NEEDED

aestheticdream

Okay, so I'm running a cycle of 300mg test E/week with cardarine at 20/day
1 injection/week

1- It was wednesday 7AM, I cleaned everything, swabbed etc
2- When I started pinning it felt a bit weird (a bit of numb pain while the needle was going in and then nothing, I don't know how to describe it), but I proceeded, aspirated and no blood came out, proceeded to inject the 1.2 ml of test E 23g 1.25 needle ( I used one needle to pull from the vial and the one stated to pin with)
3- I was shaking a bit, not parkinson but not perfect.
4- I waited 30 seconds when finished then pulled it out
5- A bit of blood came out, just a few little drops, with a couple of discolored oily drops that I thought would be from the gear
6- I felt some pain afterwards but nothing major at all
7- at around 2 or 3 PM I started feeling weird, a bit nauseous, I was burping a lot (it happens when I'm nauseous as I never throw up) shortness of breath (I was kinda out of breath while talking), slightly dizzy, heartbeat was kinda awkward (not a lot but kinda) .. note that I had before this happened a weird meal which involved cheese, ketchup, tuna, milk, wheat and coffee .. It wasn't a meal I would generally eat considering that I'm at 9% BF, but I was pretty hungry for no reason and it was dumb but anyways..
8- I started drinking plenty of water, rested a bit, then when I felt i could, I went out for a walk, probably 20 mins and I came back feeling much better
9- Driving to the gym I felt some pain in my lower left back (the glute side), in my glute and a tingling feeling in my entire leg ( nothing major but it was easily noticeable )
10- The pain increased till yesterday (Saturday) it was unbearable at night
11- Today the pain is similar to that of yesterday, I can't tell if it was less or not, I had quite some chores to do at home and the wife was making sure I was taking care of these .. but I did walk quite a bit on it for an hour or two .. the pain is always here and I have to lay down for some time until it starts to hurt while laying down that I have to get up, an anti inflammation ointment that smells like mint makes it better for 15 or 20 minutes.
12- I took 100mg of Aceclofenac an hour and 15 minutes ago .. usually it takes an hour and a half for me to feel it
13- There's no discoloration, no redness, nothing at all when looking at the glute itself, but if both glutes are flexed it's size is twice the size of the other glute .. and it's very easily noticeable
14- I took my temperature, it's 100F right now (it's pretty hot where I live)
15- I haven't had any nausea or anything at all since that day when it happened

Question is, and I know no one's a doctor:

-Does it seem risky or dangerous?
-When does it become a red flag?
-Any medication that might help?
-Any advice for now?
-Any future advice?

Really thanks to anyone who's going to read this and comment, anything would help, positive or negative ..

There may be something out of whack with your gear. I’ve had some sever pain before from gear that was home brewed. That is why you should stick with approved source PSL. Anther then that may of just hit a nerve.

Sounds like you possibly hit a vein. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it continues more than a few more days.

when you feel something wrong when pinning you need to pull out and then abandon the injection for a few hours then try again in another spot.. don't just hit it again

you did something your body did not like.. all the events that happened after are your body REACTING. do you need to go to a doctor? of course not. what are they gonna do besides give you meds? just relax for a few days, ice it down and chill. you will live

Back
Top Bottom