Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site

Strengthaboveall

Proficient Brother
Question don’t know if anybody else has experienced this. I am pinning quad left and right rotating to glutes as well. The right and left quad after pinnig feels tender a couple days after on both sides. There is no red coloring no warm to the touch etc. no lump or knot at the pin site. Just tender to the touch. I have significantly upped the volume in squatting heavy and leg training. Don’t know if its stupid to assume maybe thats what the deal is here? If I press on the site its not painful persay just noticeably tender. Though the rest of the left feels somewhat the same. I am very methodical in the pinning process and keep every as sterile and clean as possible to ensure the area is as sanitary as humanly possible.

Alcohol swab x2
Pin
Alcohol swab x2
Gauze

Paranoid about an abscess.

- - - Updated - - -

To add to the information the gear is coming from a reputable source known and have been using them consistantly. Same esther as well.

Question don’t know if anybody else has experienced this. I am pinning quad left and right rotating to glutes as well. The right and left quad after pinnig feels tender a couple days after on both sides. There is no red coloring no warm to the touch etc. no lump or knot at the pin site. Just tender to the touch. I have significantly upped the volume in squatting heavy and leg training. Don’t know if its stupid to assume maybe thats what the deal is here? If I press on the site its not painful persay just noticeably tender. Though the rest of the left feels somewhat the same. I am very methodical in the pinning process and keep every as sterile and clean as possible to ensure the area is as sanitary as humanly possible.

Alcohol swab x2
Pin
Alcohol swab x2
Gauze

Paranoid about an abscess.

- - - Updated - - -

To add to the information the gear is coming from a reputable source known and have been using them consistantly. Same esther as well.

How much oil are you injecting into your quads, and long does it take you to inject said oil?

300mgs cyp. About 15-20 seconds after the pin is in.

Actually, I was thinking in terms of CCs/milliliters. How many CCs of oil are you injecting, and how long does it take you to inject this oil?

I posted the following post few minutes ago but to the wrong thread. It was intended for you Strengthabovell:

I gotta bounce, bro. But, in any event, you are very likely injecting far too quickly and thus damaging what is very sensitive muscle tissue. Try slowing it down a lot. I, for example, take approximately three (3) minutes to inject a single CC or milliliter of oil. As such, never do I suffer any amount of PIP. Try it. I think it will work for you.

ive always said i hate quads... there is just little room for error... i literally dont go anywhere near there on injections anymore... over time, it seemed to just become more problematic...

ive always said i hate quads... there is just little room for error... i literally dont go anywhere near there on injections anymore... over time, it seemed to just become more problematic...

That's weird because I love to inject into me quads, and I've never had a single issue with doing so. In fact, I wish I could inject into my quads, exclusively. Perhaps my extremely slow approach to injecting is key.

Did you inject in the front part of the quad or the outer sweep or have you tried both locations?

Did you inject in the front part of the quad or the outer sweep or have you tried both locations?

Lol bro ive been doing this for years. Ive tried every possible area and way and im far from the only one that has issues there... i assure you i dont need assistance on how to inject a quad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I've only ever injected in my quads and, like you, I inject slowly. Only cos I fkin hate jabbing so it takes ages.

Sure it takes ages. But, in taking that time, we prevent the oil from damaging and thus bruising the sensitive muscle tissue we are injecting into. And make no mistake about it, bruised muscle tissue is the very cause of PIP, save for that having to do with punctured veins and/or damaged nerves.

Sure it takes ages. But, in taking that time, we prevent the oil from damaging and thus bruising the sensitive muscle tissue we are injecting into. And make no mistake about it, bruised muscle tissue is the very cause of PIP, save for that having to do with punctured veins and/or damaged nerves.

The first thing i tell people is that its not a race. If u are in a hurry, wait to do it until u are not

The first thing i tell people is that its not a race. If u are in a hurry, wait to do it until u are not

"But, bro, I'm always in a hurry to get big - a big hurry!

Lol bro ive been doing this for years. Ive tried every possible area and way and im far from the only one that has issues there... i assure you i dont need assistance on how to inject a quad

I know you don't and I also do know some people just can't inject that area without a problem. Just asked for curiosity that's all.
My apologies.

Very, very true.

Back
Top Bottom