Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Injection site

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Injection site

Question donít know if anybody else has experienced this. I am pinning quad left and right rotating to glutes as well. The right and left quad after pinnig feels tender a couple days after on both sides. There is no red coloring no warm to the touch etc. no lump or knot at the pin site. Just tender to the touch. I have significantly upped the volume in squatting heavy and leg training. Donít know if its stupid to assume maybe thats what the deal is here? If I press on the site its not painful persay just noticeably tender. Though the rest of the left feels somewhat the same. I am very methodical in the pinning process and keep every as sterile and clean as possible to ensure the area is as sanitary as humanly possible.

Alcohol swab x2
    Pin
    Alcohol swab x2
    Gauze

Paranoid about an abscess.

- - - Updated - - -

To add to the information the gear is coming from a reputable source known and have been using them consistantly. Same esther as well.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strengthaboveall View Post
    Question donít know if anybody else has experienced this. I am pinning quad left and right rotating to glutes as well. The right and left quad after pinnig feels tender a couple days after on both sides. There is no red coloring no warm to the touch etc. no lump or knot at the pin site. Just tender to the touch. I have significantly upped the volume in squatting heavy and leg training. Donít know if its stupid to assume maybe thats what the deal is here? If I press on the site its not painful persay just noticeably tender. Though the rest of the left feels somewhat the same. I am very methodical in the pinning process and keep every as sterile and clean as possible to ensure the area is as sanitary as humanly possible.

Alcohol swab x2
    Pin
    Alcohol swab x2
    Gauze

Paranoid about an abscess.

- - - Updated - - -

To add to the information the gear is coming from a reputable source known and have been using them consistantly. Same esther as well.
    How much oil are you injecting into your quads, and long does it take you to inject said oil?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    300mgs cyp. About 15-20 seconds after the pin is in.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strengthaboveall View Post
    300mgs cyp. About 15-20 seconds after the pin is in.
    Actually, I was thinking in terms of CCs/milliliters. How many CCs of oil are you injecting, and how long does it take you to inject this oil?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    About just over half of a cc and wbout 15-20 sec after the pin in fulling in.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I posted the following post few minutes ago but to the wrong thread. It was intended for you Strengthabovell:

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    I gotta bounce, bro. But, in any event, you are very likely injecting far too quickly and thus damaging what is very sensitive muscle tissue. Try slowing it down a lot. I, for example, take approximately three (3) minutes to inject a single CC or milliliter of oil. As such, never do I suffer any amount of PIP. Try it. I think it will work for you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ive always said i hate quads... there is just little room for error... i literally dont go anywhere near there on injections anymore... over time, it seemed to just become more problematic...

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    ive always said i hate quads... there is just little room for error... i literally dont go anywhere near there on injections anymore... over time, it seemed to just become more problematic...
    That's weird because I love to inject into me quads, and I've never had a single issue with doing so. In fact, I wish I could inject into my quads, exclusively. Perhaps my extremely slow approach to injecting is key.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've only ever injected in my quads and, like you, I inject slowly. Only cos I fkin hate jabbing so it takes ages.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Did you inject in the front part of the quad or the outer sweep or have you tried both locations?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast