Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site

mopsterno9

Registered
After injecting 2 CCs of test/EQ into my glute with 1 1 1/2" pin, I pulled out and immediately had a sharp pain and a knot under the skin. I assume I hit a vein. Although I normally aspirate, I did not this time. A couple small drops of blood came out, but nothing so unusual and quicking stopped after I applied some pressure.

My question: Assuming I hit a vein or passed through a vein and quickly had a knot of blood, were the injections likely still effective?

After injecting 2 CCs of test/EQ into my glute with 1 1 1/2" pin, I pulled out and immediately had a sharp pain and a knot under the skin. I assume I hit a vein. Although I normally aspirate, I did not this time. A couple small drops of blood came out, but nothing so unusual and quicking stopped after I applied some pressure.

My question: Assuming I hit a vein or passed through a vein and quickly had a knot of blood, were the injections likely still effective?

Yes. You're posting so you're not dead and you didn't mention ER.

Just imagine like if he would've included a photo from hospital bed smiling while hitting thumbs up :D

With a chunk of meat missing.

Yes the injection is still effective. No worries

If you have a knot under the skin, it's possible some of it went subq instead of IM. If that's the case, it's going to hurt, but you will live.

Back
Top Bottom