Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection on wrong day

UNIT

Registered
my injection days has always been monday, wednesday and friday

but for some reason i thought today was monday and didn't realize it was sunday till i checked my phone after

so i injected a day earlier than normal... im gonna skip my monday injection obviously and wait till wednesday to get back on schedule

but do you think doing an injection a day early will have any noticeable fluctuations for this week? this is my first time injecting on the wrong day

also its an enanthate ester

you will be just fine... you dont need to be injecting enanthate more than twice a week man... you are already injecting too frequently for a longer ester...

you will be just fine... you dont need to be injecting enanthate more than twice a week man... you are already injecting too frequently for a longer ester...

theres lots evidence showing higher injection frequency is better for preventing excess aromatization....

its been working really good for me and i have not needed any AI at all during this cycle

theres lots evidence showing higher injection frequency is better for preventing excess aromatization....

its been working really good for me and i have not needed any AI at all during this cycle
lol okay bro... you do you!

but for some reason i thought today was monday and didn't realize it was sunday till i checked my phone after

so i injected a day earlier than normal... im gonna skip my monday injection obviously and wait till wednesday to get back on schedule

but do you think doing an injection a day early will have any noticeable fluctuations for this week? this is my first time injecting on the wrong day

Wrong day injections aren't a problem at all even with short esters and no issues with long esters like enanthate.

testosterone enanthate has an 9 day half life, you have no worries with a 24 hour change in injection schedule.

anyone can run bloods and confirm this

bro you gonna be okay i is promise

Youre overthinking the fuck out of this. Its just a damn day man. It won't make a lick of difference

All you need to know about injections:

Injections podcast
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...a-injectionspeptidesinfections-from-steroids/

Proper injection techniques part 1
https://www.evolutionary.org/proper-injection-techniques-part-1/

Part 2
https://www.evolutionary.org/proper-injection-techniques-part-2/

Intramuscular injections
https://www.evolutionary.org/introduction-to-intramuscular-injections/

Back
Top Bottom