Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injections

The first gym I went to as a teenager in 1986 had a vertical leg press so it is what I started on. Then I left home at 18 and was going to a new gym with today’s leg presses and was fun being able to seem strong because of the extra weight I could load onto it!

Thanks awm1981 & stevesmi.

I didn't take into account the volume of injectables... my question was based on trt dosages and it all makes sense.

I just had a trt appt yesterday and asked about subq and he said he wouldn't advise it based on infection risks, but he related it to "popping" which was the term they used in his med school in Europe. Something to do with heroin users injecting their dose into a bubble under the skin.

Right now I'm only injecting 250mg of cyp 1x week. IM seems to only be less painful on the right side of my body for some reason. The left side, both quad and glute hurts significantly more so I thought subq would be better if I split the dose to a mon/ fri to avoid the peak and fall off. Thanks again for the clarification.

people talk about it all the time.. I use 5/8 27g myself for most of my injections..
Is this subq or IM?

I ordered 25g 5/8 with the intention of subq but I'm still debating on whether to stick with IM.

Mainly been pinning my quads, but want to try delts to mix it up. Hope the 25g 5/8 would still work for IM in the delts at the least.

Is this subq or IM?

I ordered 25g 5/8 with the intention of subq but I'm still debating on whether to stick with IM.

Mainly been pinning my quads, but want to try delts to mix it up. Hope the 25g 5/8 would still work for IM in the delts at the least.

Yes stick with IM.. it's plenty for Delta and quads... Works perfectly!!!!!

Thanks awm1981 & stevesmi.

I didn't take into account the volume of injectables... my question was based on trt dosages and it all makes sense.

I just had a trt appt yesterday and asked about subq and he said he wouldn't advise it based on infection risks, but he related it to "popping" which was the term they used in his med school in Europe. Something to do with heroin users injecting their dose into a bubble under the skin.

Right now I'm only injecting 250mg of cyp 1x week. IM seems to only be less painful on the right side of my body for some reason. The left side, both quad and glute hurts significantly more so I thought subq would be better if I split the dose to a mon/ fri to avoid the peak and fall off. Thanks again for the clarification.

Yea if you are doing a TRT dose of say 100-150mg/week of test only and want to dose a small amount everyday im sure subq would be fine.

You dont want to be injecting 2+ MLs subq in my opinion its way too much so IM is the way to go but again guys have done subq.

Back
Top Bottom