Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injections

14RS3

I was wondering why I haven’t seen more talk on using small gauge needles for injections?
I was started on 21 gauge when I was put on trt in 2001. Within a couple months I realized I could use 23 gauge then it was a few more years before I started using 25 gauge.
Well, just a few weeks ago I saw the YouTube video on using a 1/2 inch 30 gauge and I couldn’t believe it at first but decided to try it.
Got on eBay and ordered them. Once they arrived I loaded up 3/10 of a cc which would be 75mg with what I have.
Barely knew I had inserted the needle into my thigh! Took a little bit longer than with a 25 gauge but worked non the less. Zero pain and a pin drop of blood!
If I had known we could use such a small gauge I would have saved a few painful injections!
Am I the only one who didn’t know a 30 would work?

I was wondering why I haven’t seen more talk on using small gauge needles for injections?
I was started on 21 gauge when I was put on trt in 2001. Within a couple months I realized I could use 23 gauge then it was a few more years before I started using 25 gauge.
Well, just a few weeks ago I saw the YouTube video on using a 1/2 inch 30 gauge and I couldn’t believe it at first but decided to try it.
Got on eBay and ordered them. Once they arrived I loaded up 3/10 of a cc which would be 75mg with what I have.
Barely knew I had inserted the needle into my thigh! Took a little bit longer than with a 25 gauge but worked non the less. Zero pain and a pin drop of blood!
If I had known we could use such a small gauge I would have saved a few painful injections!

It will work it just takes an ungodly amount of time to draw (unless you have a syringe where you swap the needles).

Other thing is you want to make sure you get it into the muscle and its not a subq injection. If you are very lean then the 1/2 inch may work but if not you run the risk of a subq injection which isnt the end of the world but if its not absorbed into the muscle you could end up with an infection due to the oil not dissipating.

Finally you run the risk of potentially breaking the needle off if you go too long on a tiny gauge needle.

Again not impossible to use just some caveats. I think 25 guage is pretty much the perfect size I used to run 23 but swapped to 25 for everything. Draw up with a 18 or 21 then swap to the 25.

I tried a 30 last year but couldn’t get anything through it, it was a 1”. After watching the YouTube video I decided to try again with the 30 1/2” and for some reason it works!
I do agree with your other points, I try to move the needle as little as possible for fear of it breaking and I am fairly lean so I can tell I am getting into the muscle.

I stick with 25g for oils, because I can't stand having a needle in me that long.

It will work it just takes an ungodly amount of time to draw (unless you have a syringe where you swap the needles).

Other thing is you want to make sure you get it into the muscle and its not a subq injection. If you are very lean then the 1/2 inch may work but if not you run the risk of a subq injection which isnt the end of the world but if its not absorbed into the muscle you could end up with an infection due to the oil not dissipating.

Finally you run the risk of potentially breaking the needle off if you go too long on a tiny gauge needle.

Again not impossible to use just some caveats. I think 25 guage is pretty much the perfect size I used to run 23 but swapped to 25 for everything. Draw up with a 18 or 21 then swap to the 25.
Please expand on what's wrong with subq? You risk infection both IM and subq...

There seems to be a lot of anecdotal claims of equal absorption via bloods compared to IM. some even say it's the future if TRT injection protocols.

Absorbance issues. Gear is fairly hydrophobic, putting an oil depot in fatty tissue will have a seriously prolonging effect on the activity of what your using. Also lipase enzymes (and others) necessary to cleave apart the oil into smaller pieces to absorb the oil - and force out the actives won’t be able to get to the oil...due to again absorbance / blood flow issues.

Who ever said subq is the future of trt is just looking for attention. It’s feasible but you’d need to put dozens of small wheals of oil all over your sub q tissue or
Something idk.

The future of trt is probably pellets in your ass, just like we do for cattle!

- - - Updated - - -

Also I didnÂ’t even talk about immune system... but itÂ’s possible if the oil isnÂ’t taken up in a reasonable timeframe the body will try and wall off the depot - almost
Like itÂ’s trying to fight an invader. I donÂ’t know this to be true and itÂ’s purely speculative... but having a little bubble of oil sitting there just isnÂ’t a great idea for a number of reasons.

If you want to go in the office less for shots lobby pharma to esterify a testosterone...idk stearate or something like an 18-22 carbon hydrophobic tail or something and it would have a ridiculous half life

Please expand on what's wrong with subq? You risk infection both IM and subq...

There seems to be a lot of anecdotal claims of equal absorption via bloods compared to IM. some even say it's the future if TRT injection protocols.

There's always risk when you inject a foreign substance into your body, especially if you are not working in a sterile environment.

I didnt say you cant do subq injections. As RoundTwo pointed out the issue is if the oil pools on top of the muscle and doesnt get absorbed it can be attacked by your body and cause infection. IM the oil is absorbed very quickly into your blood stream.

I personally would prefer dosing a large amount of oil IM 1-2 times a week with a longer ester than do smaller injections more frequently as subq.

Again never said you cant do them or they are wrong just not my preference. If you want to dose subq go for it.

we've had this discussion before and i've posted my thoughts on this

simply put, if you are injecting a small amount once a week and rotate you can get away with subQ injections. TRT docs do it themselves in some cases

if you are injecting a cycle with a good amount of gear it just isn't gonna work.

in my own personal experience i have done 200mg of tren a week cycles and did 8 weeks with all subQ over the muscles. i would not inject into your stomach fat or anything like that.

people talk about it all the time.. I use 5/8 27g myself for most of my injections..

I guess I am not very attentive, everyone is saying it is discussed often but I have rarely seen a post about it on any site, well, not about going to a 30 gauge.
Also, I have worked out at home since March 2010 so no group of lifters to discuss such topics with in my life.

I guess I am not very attentive, everyone is saying it is discussed often but I have rarely seen a post about it on any site, well, not about going to a 30 gauge.
Also, I have worked out at home since March 2010 so no group of lifters to discuss such topics with in my life.
I have had many homes gyms, I just sold mine.. It was a monstrous set-up, I couldn't part it out, It was a buy the whole combo.. I kept some things though..
I love the pole barn, they always make for great home gyms.. Good for you man, and I love your set up, and thats awesome that you can get your grind on hassle free..

I just recently purchased this, you should get it for a landmine set-up at your house.. Its killer for over head presses, shrugs and squats.. (pics from the internet)
lbsquatv2-8.jpg

400781_06.jpg

400781_03.jpg

Titan-Linebacker-Landmine-Squat-Tool.jpg

91Mux78dRqL._SL1500_.jpg

nice setup guys. i love the gym environment and find it hard to workout at home, but damn if i had that setup i think i would enjoy it regardless. plus you can drop weights and grunt without people bitching at you

You don't need to be attentive - just use the search function. It comes up 2x a month.

Can it be done? sure. But 99% of roids were specifically designed many, many years ago to be IM.

this is a common topic discussed constantly so im not sure what you mean its not discussed but everyone has their own preferences just like anything else

I will have to ask for it for Christmas, I think my wife is a little tired of my spending habits the past few months!
4 rc planes, a RMZ 450, a GSXS 1000 last Saturday!! I am in trouble a little bit!
I love being able to walk out here on summer days, when it isn’t leg day, wearing shorts and flip flops! Nothing else!
I have an old school vertical leg press too, not in the picture

855dc022dbdc1a993c0ab093a3fcfc42.jpg

And I will be brave and show a picture of me eating the secret ingredient, little chocolate donuts! Took the picture a couple years ago to mess with a friend!

191499cc124343f8e9e47f154d315575.jpg

Picture with the leg press but before the pull down machine

That old school leg press is actually pretty effective and very underestimated.. once in a while I will incorporate that on the Smith machine..
And I know what you mean about being able to go into your gym dress how you want.. at the current gym I belonged to right now we're not allowed to work out their footed, I have to wear wrestling shoes when I do my squats.. but at home I would squat in my socks as usual..

at least you have the comfort and ability to do what you like and how you like..

That old school leg press is actually pretty effective and very underestimated.. once in a while I will incorporate that on the Smith machine..
And I know what you mean about being able to go into your gym dress how you want.. at the current gym I belonged to right now we're not allowed to work out their footed, I have to wear wrestling shoes when I do my squats.. but at home I would squat in my socks as usual..

at least you have the comfort and ability to do what you like and how you like..

Exactly, I will be 50 in a few months and it seems I can handle people’s BS less and less each year!
Not that I am a genius, obviously, but we all have our level of what we can deal with daily!

Back
Top Bottom