Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Injections

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    79
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Injections

    I was wondering why I havenít seen more talk on using small gauge needles for injections?
    I was started on 21 gauge when I was put on trt in 2001. Within a couple months I realized I could use 23 gauge then it was a few more years before I started using 25 gauge.
    Well, just a few weeks ago I saw the YouTube video on using a 1/2 inch 30 gauge and I couldnít believe it at first but decided to try it.
    Got on eBay and ordered them. Once they arrived I loaded up 3/10 of a cc which would be 75mg with what I have.
    Barely knew I had inserted the needle into my thigh! Took a little bit longer than with a 25 gauge but worked non the less. Zero pain and a pin drop of blood!
    If I had known we could use such a small gauge I would have saved a few painful injections!
    Am I the only one who didnít know a 30 would work?

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,503
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 14RS3 View Post
    I was wondering why I havenít seen more talk on using small gauge needles for injections?
    I was started on 21 gauge when I was put on trt in 2001. Within a couple months I realized I could use 23 gauge then it was a few more years before I started using 25 gauge.
    Well, just a few weeks ago I saw the YouTube video on using a 1/2 inch 30 gauge and I couldnít believe it at first but decided to try it.
    Got on eBay and ordered them. Once they arrived I loaded up 3/10 of a cc which would be 75mg with what I have.
    Barely knew I had inserted the needle into my thigh! Took a little bit longer than with a 25 gauge but worked non the less. Zero pain and a pin drop of blood!
    If I had known we could use such a small gauge I would have saved a few painful injections!
    Am I the only one who didnít know a 30 would work?
    It will work it just takes an ungodly amount of time to draw (unless you have a syringe where you swap the needles).

    Other thing is you want to make sure you get it into the muscle and its not a subq injection. If you are very lean then the 1/2 inch may work but if not you run the risk of a subq injection which isnt the end of the world but if its not absorbed into the muscle you could end up with an infection due to the oil not dissipating.

    Finally you run the risk of potentially breaking the needle off if you go too long on a tiny gauge needle.

    Again not impossible to use just some caveats. I think 25 guage is pretty much the perfect size I used to run 23 but swapped to 25 for everything. Draw up with a 18 or 21 then swap to the 25.

  3. #3
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    79
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I tried a 30 last year but couldnít get anything through it, it was a 1Ē. After watching the YouTube video I decided to try again with the 30 1/2Ē and for some reason it works!
    I do agree with your other points, I try to move the needle as little as possible for fear of it breaking and I am fairly lean so I can tell I am getting into the muscle.

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,445
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I stick with 25g for oils, because I can't stand having a needle in me that long.

  5. #5
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    42
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    It will work it just takes an ungodly amount of time to draw (unless you have a syringe where you swap the needles).

    Other thing is you want to make sure you get it into the muscle and its not a subq injection. If you are very lean then the 1/2 inch may work but if not you run the risk of a subq injection which isnt the end of the world but if its not absorbed into the muscle you could end up with an infection due to the oil not dissipating.

    Finally you run the risk of potentially breaking the needle off if you go too long on a tiny gauge needle.

    Again not impossible to use just some caveats. I think 25 guage is pretty much the perfect size I used to run 23 but swapped to 25 for everything. Draw up with a 18 or 21 then swap to the 25.
    Please expand on what's wrong with subq? You risk infection both IM and subq...

    There seems to be a lot of anecdotal claims of equal absorption via bloods compared to IM. some even say it's the future if TRT injection protocols.

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    50
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Absorbance issues. Gear is fairly hydrophobic, putting an oil depot in fatty tissue will have a seriously prolonging effect on the activity of what your using. Also lipase enzymes (and others) necessary to cleave apart the oil into smaller pieces to absorb the oil - and force out the actives wonít be able to get to the oil...due to again absorbance / blood flow issues.

    Who ever said subq is the future of trt is just looking for attention. Itís feasible but youíd need to put dozens of small wheals of oil all over your sub q tissue or
    Something idk.

    The future of trt is probably pellets in your ass, just like we do for cattle!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also I didn’t even talk about immune system... but it’s possible if the oil isn’t taken up in a reasonable timeframe the body will try and wall off the depot - almost
    Like it’s trying to fight an invader. I don’t know this to be true and it’s purely speculative... but having a little bubble of oil sitting there just isn’t a great idea for a number of reasons.

    If you want to go in the office less for shots lobby pharma to esterify a testosterone...idk stearate or something like an 18-22 carbon hydrophobic tail or something and it would have a ridiculous half life

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,503
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
    Please expand on what's wrong with subq? You risk infection both IM and subq...

    There seems to be a lot of anecdotal claims of equal absorption via bloods compared to IM. some even say it's the future if TRT injection protocols.
    There's always risk when you inject a foreign substance into your body, especially if you are not working in a sterile environment.

    I didnt say you cant do subq injections. As RoundTwo pointed out the issue is if the oil pools on top of the muscle and doesnt get absorbed it can be attacked by your body and cause infection. IM the oil is absorbed very quickly into your blood stream.

    I personally would prefer dosing a large amount of oil IM 1-2 times a week with a longer ester than do smaller injections more frequently as subq.

    Again never said you cant do them or they are wrong just not my preference. If you want to dose subq go for it.

  8. #8
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,613
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    we've had this discussion before and i've posted my thoughts on this

    simply put, if you are injecting a small amount once a week and rotate you can get away with subQ injections. TRT docs do it themselves in some cases

    if you are injecting a cycle with a good amount of gear it just isn't gonna work.

    in my own personal experience i have done 200mg of tren a week cycles and did 8 weeks with all subQ over the muscles. i would not inject into your stomach fat or anything like that.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,441
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 14RS3 View Post
    I was wondering why I havenít seen more talk on using small gauge needles for injections?
    I was started on 21 gauge when I was put on trt in 2001. Within a couple months I realized I could use 23 gauge then it was a few more years before I started using 25 gauge.
    Well, just a few weeks ago I saw the YouTube video on using a 1/2 inch 30 gauge and I couldnít believe it at first but decided to try it.
    Got on eBay and ordered them. Once they arrived I loaded up 3/10 of a cc which would be 75mg with what I have.
    Barely knew I had inserted the needle into my thigh! Took a little bit longer than with a 25 gauge but worked non the less. Zero pain and a pin drop of blood!
    If I had known we could use such a small gauge I would have saved a few painful injections!
    Am I the only one who didnít know a 30 would work?
    people talk about it all the time.. I use 5/8 27g myself for most of my injections..

  10. #10
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    79
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess I am not very attentive, everyone is saying it is discussed often but I have rarely seen a post about it on any site, well, not about going to a 30 gauge.
    Also, I have worked out at home since March 2010 so no group of lifters to discuss such topics with in my life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •