Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injections advice

Hyperwave

Hello everyone,

Currently at week 4 of my first test cycle. I use a 3cc 25g 1.5 inch needle (What I could find in the 3 pharmacies around my place) I usually inject in the upper right part of the quad. Easier for me to see and control than my Bootay

First 2 injections were smooth no issues no blood coming out.

3rd injection blood squirted.. did some research on this forum and I think I probably hit a blood vessel.

Fourth was 2 days ago. I decided to push the injection site it to the side a bit to avoid the blood vessels (half way through side quad). No blood came out after but the whole area turned blue the day after and is still painful until today.

The only difference that I can think of is that at the 3rd and 4th injections I felt slight pain after the needle penetrated the skin. As if it was penetrating more tissue or muscle underneath unlike the first 2 injections where I didn't feel anything. I thought of sticking to 1 side quad to make the muscle get used to injections but surprisingly there is more pain now than the first 2 injections

overall its tolerable but I want to learn to be better at this since I am going to be doing it for another 6 weeks. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Currently at week 4 of my first test cycle. I use a 3cc 25g 1.5 inch needle (What I could find in the 3 pharmacies around my place) I usually inject in the upper right part of the quad. Easier for me to see and control than my Bootay

First 2 injections were smooth no issues no blood coming out.

3rd injection blood squirted.. did some research on this forum and I think I probably hit a blood vessel.

Fourth was 2 days ago. I decided to push the injection site it to the side a bit to avoid the blood vessels (half way through side quad). No blood came out after but the whole area turned blue the day after and is still painful until today.

The only difference that I can think of is that at the 3rd and 4th injections I felt slight pain after the needle penetrated the skin. As if it was penetrating more tissue or muscle underneath unlike the first 2 injections where I didn't feel anything. I thought of sticking to 1 side quad to make the muscle get used to injections but surprisingly there is more pain now than the first 2 injections

overall its tolerable but I want to learn to be better at this since I am going to be doing it for another 6 weeks. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
It's hard to say bro. It took me a while to find the sweet spot on my quads. They can be tricky, that's why a lot people avoid pinning them altogether. If its giving you this much grief, pin elsewhere. And lose the 1.5" spear, complete overkill unless you're carrying a ton of fat

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

definitely need to rotate sites... ive said many times im not a fan of quads... its a huge muscle so it would seem to most that its the best area but in actuality, there is little room for error there.. i stopped using them a long time ago... now some people have zero issues there, but i know for me personally, i avoid them

now that I am more experienced I can try gluts but Im worried I won't be able to sit all day. Thats the reason why I thought of quads right away. Its the leg it could get uncomfortable but I will be able to sit-down and walk all day as if it was the day after leg day.

Do gluts expeience same "post injection soreness effect ?

now that I am more experienced I can try gluts but Im worried I won't be able to sit all day. Thats the reason why I thought of quads right away. Its the leg it could get uncomfortable but I will be able to sit-down and walk all day as if it was the day after leg day.

Do gluts expeience same "post injection soreness effect ?

If its virgin muscle, yes, there is a strong possibility of pip. What compound/esters are you injecting

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I had a bad pin years ago and my quad swelled up something fierce. Big and red and hurt like hell. Cleared up on it's own thankfully

Glutes are usually much more tolerable place to inject compared to quads.
But if it's the first time sticking there it may come with some pain too.

I just did :) I didn't know Amazon sells needles man. Silly me

Went for a 30 mins stairmaster session last night. Pain is gone.. Maybe the muscle needs some stimulation or movement

- - - Updated - - -

I got to learn the benefits of walking to work rather than taking an uber..the hard way

Taking intramuscular injections opens the doors to a world of new opportunities for those who are taking orals only. so its a good choice IMO

I'm on TRT and I pin twice a week. Rotation is a must. Delts are pretty easy for me but you don't want 1.5" pin there for sure. I am comfortable with glutes and pin there frequently but aspiration can be tricky.

Quads are easiest site for self injection because there is no twisting your body and you can easily use both hands to aspirate. But as others have mentioned you run a higher risk of hitting a nerve. I never have but I've heard it hurts like a MF and can leave you bruised and sore for days. When I do pin quads, I inject in the area my hand touches when hanging by my side. But not on the side of my leg and not on top, sort of a 45 degree angle. Works great for me but everyone is different. Gotta find what works for you and what you are comfortable with

two quick questions:

1- Anyone tried very high upper quads..closer to waist? is this area better than the regular above knee upper quads?
2- When you say rotating sites. How long between rotation? Im currently injecting once a week and I was thinking if I do a solo test cycle I will be injecting once a week on every quads. Shouldn't that be the same in terms of time between every injection? How do you guys handle this if I am struggling with my low test once a week injection?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on TRT and I pin twice a week. Rotation is a must. Delts are pretty easy for me but you don't want 1.5" pin there for sure. I am comfortable with glutes and pin there frequently but aspiration can be tricky.

Quads are easiest site for self injection because there is no twisting your body and you can easily use both hands to aspirate. But as others have mentioned you run a higher risk of hitting a nerve. I never have but I've heard it hurts like a MF and can leave you bruised and sore for days. When I do pin quads, I inject in the area my hand touches when hanging by my side. But not on the side of my leg and not on top, sort of a 45 degree angle. Works great for me but everyone is different. Gotta find what works for you and what you are comfortable with

I will try this on my next injection. Thanks man

'what I found;...? Why? Just get them from Amazon.

I tried buying pins from Amazon and it said a medical license was required.

I can buy them at one local pharmacy without a prescription but the smallest they have had lately is 23g which can be painful, especially in delts.

I just looked on Amazon.co.uk and a whole page came up no problem. The guys have suggested other sources before - do a search.

Thanks, I've gotten some other sources. The Amazon issue must only be in the US. I can select them but when I get to checkout it won't let me buy them. But as I said I've got a few other sources from guys on here.

Back
Top Bottom