Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injections once or twice a week on this cycle. Advice please!?

JG1133

Proficient Brother
Ok team quick question for you? This is my go-to cycle and I run it once or maybe twice a year. I've always broken up my injections on Monday's and Thursdays...
So here is my cycle...
Weeks 1-14 600 mg/wk Equipoise (I know some people disagree with starting this but works wonders as everything kicks in at same time 'for me'!)
Weeks 4-14 200 mg/wk Test
Weeks 7-18 50 mg/day Proviron (all the way up to PCT 4 weeks after last injection) *has nothing to do with this question however
So my question is this time I've only been doing shots once a week every Sunday or Monday, and I don't see really any differences as I think over 14 weeks the results will be the same. I would love to hear if for this cycle the advantages of injecting twice a week is better than just once? Also after 6 weeks my bloods are about the same as they were last time and will be checking them again in about 3-4 weeks for comparison. Thanks all for advice. :cool:

2 shots a week would be better on paper. But one shot a week is fine, especially with eq...

If your test is enanthate or cypionate, I'd inject the test and EQ twice per week. If it's test undecanoate, then I'd inject that and the eq once per week.

Back
Top Bottom